Model in Disguise

Model in Disguise

 Description:

    Lucy Hales was just a nerd, as people in her school said. She would wear nerdy glasses, nerdy clothing, and nerdy “mouth gear”, and she’s bullied at school too, but how about if this nerd has a secret. A secret that nobody but her own parents and siblings.

    But what happens when her secret is close to getting discovered? Lucy has to do everything she can to keep her modeling business a secret, and try to live her life. Because all her life, she’s dreamed of becoming a model, but, now that she realizes the perks and cons of being a model, she wants to keep it hidden.

      Her sister and brother are in college, so there’s nothing that Lucy can do about the bullying. Her brother is Blake Hales, a 20 year old singer for a band named “Color Fly” which is the biggest boy band of this generation, and her sister, Amy Hales a 19 year old actor.

         People think I’m the understatement, because I’m the only one who’s “not famous”. She’s kept this secret by giving her “model” ego a name, which is called Lollipops, Lucy named her stage name Lollipops because, she has this thing for Lollipops than anyone else.

              What happens when 16 year old Lucy, doesn’t want to keep her secret a secret anymore? Will this change her life forever? Will the pressure make her blow her secret? Find out in, Model In Disguise.

Copyright:

    This story is owned by BitterTruthh (Emily) no one can take this story, because if you do I will personally track you down and report you to the authorities, but feel free to make a story like this, Just don’t copy my characters/chapters/and covers/banners.

Love y’all. Feel free to hit me up on my two emails:

emilychloe153@gmail.com

thebittertruthh@gmail.com

And message me on wattpad. Vote and Comment on this story!

Feel free to make me banners, and I’ll give you a dedication!

J

Love you all, guys!

Quote of the day:

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.”

-          Abraham Lincoln

                                 See ya,

Sincerely Emily