Here We Go (PROLOGUE)

Start from the beginning

"It must have time travelled." Vastra shrugged before looking to Jenny. "Jenny?"

"Ma'am." Jenny nodded before then holding up her left arm to reveal a device with which she could scan the dinosaur.

"Time travelled?" The Inspector knitted his eyebrows together in confusion just before the dinosaur started trying to hack something up.

"Is it choking?" Vastra tilted her head as Marguerite held out her hand slightly, her eyes closed as she began sensing something.

"There seems to be something lodged in its throat." Jenny said, squinting her eyes as she tried to see.

Marguerite's eyes snapped open. "Er... I don't think that's exactly what it is. Sort of..."

"How could it time travel." The Inspector shook his head in bewilderment.

"I don't know. Perhaps it was something it ate." Vastra told him before glancing at Marguerite. "Are you sensing anything?"

Marguerite snorted, a smirk playing on her lips. "Oh, I'm sensing something..."

"What?" Jenny questioned just before the dinosaur hacked up a very familiar blue police public call box, said box spinning through the air before landing on the riverbank as the crowd let out gasps of astonishment. "Ah... I see."

"Yeah..."

"Stand back. Stand back, stand back." The Inspector said as he began pushing his way through the crowd before leaning over the rail. "Well, it's just laid an egg."

Vastra rolled her eyes. "It's dropped a blue box marked Police out of its mouth. Your grasp of biology troubles me."

Vastra then just sighed before going and joining Jenny, Marguerite and Strax as they stood away from the crowd.

"It's the TARDIS." Jenny said quietly.

"I told you that I sensed something." Marguerite reminded them, casting a glanced over her shoulder at the TARDIS down by the riverbank.

"Oh, it was definitely something." Vastra agreed.

"We'll take care of this, Inspector." Jenny told the officer.

The Inspector pointed at the T-Rex. "But what if that thing goes on the rampage?"

In response, Vastra just took a lantern that looked like a jack from a cloth bag. "Place these lanterns on the shoreline and bridges, encircling the creature at twenty-foot intervals."

The Inspector looked confusedly at the device as Vastra handed it to him. "What will they do?"

"They will emit a signal that will incline it to remain within their circumference." She told him before heading for the steps that lead down to the riverbank. "Jenny, Marguerite, Strax, with me."

"So, it's them, then?" Jenny asked as the four of them headed down the steps. "The Doctor and the Glorious?"

"A dinosaur from the distant past had just vomited a blue box from outer space," Vastra began, a slight smile appearing on her face. "this is not a day for jumping to conclusions."

Marguerite snickered before looking to Strax. "Mister Strax, I believe that's your cue."

Everyone's favorite potato nodded before then walking to the TARDIS and knocking on the door. "Hello? Exit the box, and surrender to the glory of the Sontaran Empire."

Suddenly, the TARDIS door opened and the Doctor stuck his head out. "Shush!"

The door was then shut again, leaving Strax standing there in utter confusion. "Doctor?"