Cherry Blossom Tree

Tord placed me on the couch before looking at me. "Tom said he's sorry and that he won't do it again." I looked down and nodded.

"Is something else wrong?" I shook my head and looked out of the window to see the rain had stopped leaving the green grass slightly damp outside.

"Tell me Blue." I nodded and looked at him. "Outside?" I tilted my head as I asked making him sigh. "Go ahead, just come back before it gets dark okay?"

I instantly nodded and ran out of the apartment building waving at Tord through his apartment window. He then diserappeared from view so I ran behind the building and started walking through the green grass until I came across a Cherry blossom Tree.

I walked up to it and sat underneath it sighing softly before moving the leaves beside it to reveal a small guitar. I picked it up and rested it on my small legs and started strumming the strings.

"Wise men say, Only fools rush in." I softly smiled before continuing. "But I can't help falling in love with you." I looked up to the cherry Tree as petals started to slowly fall in slow motion.

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?" I sighed. "If I can't help falling in love with you?" A soft petal fell beside me making a smile creep on my face. "Like a river flows Surely to the sea Darling, so it goes."

"Some things are meant to be Take my hand, Take my whole life, too." Another petal fell beside me as I sung. "For I can't help falling in love with you."

Petals started to softly land on my guitar and in my hair. "Like a river flows. Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes." I shook my head softly as the petals fell from my head.

"Some things are meant to be.
Take my hand, Take my whole life, too." I smiled as I remembered who I was singing for. "For I can't help falling in love with you."

"For I can't help falling in love with you." I looked behind me as I saw the one I was singing about. A young boy a few inches taller then me stood with white blonde hair smiling.

He sat beside me as I placed my guitar to the side. "Did you sing that for me?" His voice sounded sweeter then sugar as he spoke making my face grow hot as I nodded.

"Blue, I need to tell you something." I looked up at his emerald green eyes. "I know we may be only five, but I love you." I smiled and hugged the taller boy. "I love you too Toby."

He hugged my smaller figure back before pulling apart. "Everyday meet me under this tree and it will prove that we love eachother and will never forget one another okay?"

"Yes Toby." He smiled as a Cherry blush appeared on his cheeks. "Don't ever forget I love you, no matter what others say okay?" I nodded. "I love you too."

He pulled me onto his lap with his lips just a few centermeters away from mine. "Don't ever forget that my little cinnamon bun." He pressed his soft lips against mine filling me with happiness as I kissed back. It felt as if fireworks of happiness exploded inside me as it was the only thing I felt at that moment.

He pulled away with a faint blush displayed on his cheeks as I felt as if my face was on fire. He giggled before hugging me. "If the others make fun of you tell me, I'll make sure nothing bad will ever happen to you."

"Thank you Toby."