"Why don't we make a betting pool about who James likes?" Peter said, looking sheepish.

I laughed loudly. "We've all known who James likes since First Year, it's not a mystery."

"What about Remus?"

"Remus likes that little Hufflepuff girl, the one with the cute scar on her cheek. She's a year below us," Lily said, smiling while jabbing Remus. He blushed. "What about you, Peter?"

"Oh, I don't know, I don't really like anyone..." Lily smiled at Peter.

"And you, Lily?"

"I don't fancy anyone, unless Biscuit counts?" Lily smiled. I laughed at her, knowing exactly how much she adored my snake. The two were like best friends at this point. "He's the only boy worthy of my affection."

James frowned, likely cursing me for having that snake, and then looked at Sirius. "And you, Black?"

James seemed accusatory, but Sirius shrugged.

"I don't know, I kinda fancy Remus," Sirius said, grinning and winking at Remus. He rolled his eyes, and Sirius laughed. "Seriously, I don't really fancy anyone other than myself."

I had a brief coughing fit brought on by laughing. As soon as I was better, I told them I was fine.

"I'm good. And Sirius, fancying yourself is conceited and doesn't count," I snorted. "At least you don't fancy my snake."

"Hey! It was a joke!" Lily laughed. James frowned.

"Stop talking about stupid Biscuit." He grumbled.

"Don't call Biscuit stupid!" Lily and I both exclaimed. He rolled his eyes.

"How're you feeling?" Sirius asked me.

"Tired and hungry, which sucks because I have to go to Pomfrey for another BT before I can go to the feast or to sleep," I frowned. "James, are you gonna go with me?"

"I can't, I have to talk to McGonagall about Quidditch," James said, frowning sheepishly. "I'm sorry sis."

"It's okay, but make sure I get a croissant, please," He nodded. "Thanks."

"I can take you?" Sirius asked, shrugging and raising an eyebrow.

I shrugged too, "Yeah, that's fine. Thank you."

He smiled as I turned back to James, catching Lily's smirk out of the corner of my eye. I glared at her before asking James what he needed to talk to McGonagall about. He began to talk about Quidditch, but I was too distracted by Sirius' hand on my back.

His arms had been sprawled across the back of the seats for a while now, but he hadn't touched me until my coughing fit. He had rubbed my back a bit, and left it resting right below my right shoulder blade.

I felt flames tickling my entire back, dancing down my arms, and up my neck. I heard James mention wanting to be in the pool for Quidditch Captain next year, and that he was going to get the papers he needed from McGonagall.

"You'd make a great Quidditch Captain, so long as you learn how to stop being a bully," I snickered, Lily nodding in agreement. "Maybe people would like you more."

"People would definitely like you more." Lily agreed, smiling at Sirius, likely noticing his hand.

I began coughing again, my hand instinctively reaching to grasp my chest. Sirius put his other hand on my right arm as James darted from his seat - relocating to my left side and rubbing the bottom of my back.

My lungs felt tight and restricted, and I knew that my body was entirely rejecting my brother's blood. I could feel it pooling in my lungs.

"I can barely breathe, how close are we to Hogwarts?" I asked, wheezing. "I can't - I can't do this for much longer."