Who are you?

"Oh nononnononno" you say, scooting back with every no coming out. "Back away slowly. I don't play these games. Shukaku?!! Hello???!!! Please"

"Darling it's okay. You won't need anyone else other than me. I'm Tobi, love, but I think you know that by now." You, in fact, don't know that.

Tobi kneels down next to you, placing his hand on your face softly, only to pull it quickly when you flinch. He then performs a jutsu, one unfamiliar to you.

Looking away from him, you feel a pull on your body. One that can't be connected to anything physical. You try to lift your hand to touch your face, but you realize you're immobilized. You can't move. As hard as you try, your body simply isn't responding. The only thing working being your mouth.

"What did you do to me?!!!"

"I made you mine. You can't move without my permissio-"

Before Tobi can continue his words, there's a loud yell of 'Dumbass Tobi, what the fuck are you doing down there?!'

"Tobi's being a good boy!"

"You're a huge liar, you know that" You say, giving him a blunt face, clearly not entertained by what's going on here. "If you were a good boy, you'd let me go and leave me alone"

'Curse me for not reading farther head in the manga. I don't even know these people.'

Tobi ignores you and reaches his hand down to your mouth. He performs another jutsu, this one making sure you're unable to speak. "Hush now" he mumbles, " you'll be fine"

There's a sharp pain at your neck then black.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ooooooh. How did you guys like that?!!!! I'm back at this. Tell me your opinionsssss. I'm trying to connect with whatever writing 'style' I had when I wrote this. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right but this fic is a mess.
Signing out,
GirlyIvy