You need to calm down Hokage

" Anbu attack " said the Hokage. All the Anbu members came out of nowhere and attacked you but the sand came out of Gaara's gourd and kept you safe. Everyone looked at you surprised until Temari said " The sand only protects Gaara. Why is it protecting her?"

Now all eyes were back on you. 'Man. Just as everyone stopped lookin at me' you thought. Finally you said " Where is Gaara?"

"I'm right here." said Gaara. You mentally fangirled. You thought he was so cute and it took all your might not to call him panda-chan.

" Well, um, Shukaku told me to come and meet you and Naruto." you said still thinking about how cute Gaara is. " and why did you attack me? You will all die by the power of my awesomeness." You said. Normally you wouldn't say something like that because if you did back at your school you would get bullied more but you decided to let the inner you shine and be crazy.

Everyone sweat dropped. " Gaara and Naruto I want to talk to you"

They agreed and Gaara put A sand dome around you three. After explaining that you were the yang of Shukaku Gaara decided you would live with him now. Naruto was instantly a friend of yours. When The sand dome was lifted the Chunin exams were paused and everyone went home.  Gaara announced you would be living with him and everyone agreed without and disagreement. They probably did it out of fear. You were still in heaven because you going to live with Gaara. Now Temari, you, Kankuro, and Gaara were heading to your new home. You were still oblivious to two pairs of red eyes watching you move and planning to make you a Uchiha.