Chapter 14: What Are You Planning?

~Your POV~ 

I woke up the next morning and got everything done and went to the dining hall. I didn't make any facile expressions and didn't say anything. I felt numb. Nothing mattered right now. I stood behind Kokichi while Gonta started ranting about fighting Monokuma. That's about when Shuichi walked in. "But we gotta do it! If not now than when?!" Gonta questioned. "L-like I said before it's reckless! There are still two Exisals right?" Tsumugi fired back. "Yeah! She's right! I understand you wanting to help Gonta but please don't do anything that could get yourself killed! There are still Exisals you know!" Tenko agreed. "Gonta know that...but...Watching friends disappear...Seeing everyone get weaker...Gonta no can take it anymore! That's why Gonta go and fight Monokuma!" Gonta protested. I sighed. This is going no where. I tuned out for a little. That is until Kokichi started picking fights. Kaito shouted that it was enough and shot at Kokichi like a bullet. No one ever learns do they? I shot in front of Kokichi grabbed the arm that Kaito was going to punch him with and judo flipped Kaito right over our heads. He hit the ground with a heavy thump and I just growled, anger visible in my eyes. "How many times do I have to say it before you get it though your thick empty skulls?" I questioned in a p*ssed of tone. "My main purpose is to protect Kokichi. If you try to hurt him I'll take you down before you even touch him." I growled. "Kokichi...(Y/N)...What the hell's gotten into you?" Kaito asked sitting up slowly. I growled and pulled the Ultimate Supreme Leader closer to me. "You two were messed up to begin with but this is a whole other level of weird." He said. "..." "..." "If you keep acting like this I'm gonna knock your senses back into the both of you!" Kaito declared. I laughed. Dark, evil, laughter. "You don't get to say that unless you can get past me! Which you can't! You wouldn't even be able to lay a finger on my let alone punch me or hurt Kokichi in any way!" I said. I felt a small tug on my uniform. I looked at the purple haired teen that I still had in a strong embrace. "That's enough (Y/N). We should go." He said. I nodded returning to normal. Keep his wrist in a firm grip I led him out of the dinning hall. I went all the way to the library in complete silence. 

Once we were there I just started looking for a book. "(Y/N)...You can let go of my wrist now." Kokichi pointed out. "Oh sorry." I said smiling nervously and letting his wrist go. "You've been a little more possessive lately. Is there something I should know?" He asked while rubbing his wrist. I shrugged returning to the bookshelf. "Not really. I just don't want you getting hurt if there's something I can do to stop it." I said. He nodded not pressing me any further. He knew I was just as shaken up as he was about this. I eventually found a book and sat down, leaning against the book case. Kokichi sat next to me and read over my shoulder. He passed out after a while. I continued reading in silence with Kokichi using my shoulder as a pillow. I heard the door to the library open. I looked over my book to see...Tenko? I memorized the page number than sat the book down. "Hello Tenko. What can I do for you?" I asked quietly. "Oh there you are." She said a little awkwardly. "I was just wondering if you'd like to train some time." She said. I smiled. "Yeah sure. We can train sometime." I confirmed. "Thanks (Y/N) no one else that would be good at fighting will train with me. Maki doesn't like me. Gonta is male. Shuichi I can see him being able to defend himself but once again male. Himiko has potential but she's doing her own thing. And Kaito is male and an idiot." She explained rolling her eyes. I nodded. "I understand. But I thought you didn't like me?" I questioned. "I never said I didn't like you. I just didn't bother reaching out to you at first. But you insisted on helping me with the Angie problem and you saved me from Korekiyo. I was about to volunteer to be the spirit medium. If it wasn't for you I'd be dead right now." She explained smiling at me slightly. I smiled back only with a little sadness in my smile. "I'm honestly shocked you're reaching out to me now of all times. I'm a 'scary blood sucking vampire' a 'creature of darkness' aren't you scared of me?" I questioned using air quotes. I shrugged. "I honestly expected everyone to keep their distance from me after my secret was revealed. But no." I stated. "It's because everyone's curious." Tenko said. I titled my head to the side. "Sure at first they were shocked and afraid but it explained a lot of things. But even when we know what you are we still don't know who you are. We only know what you're like now but we also want to know what you were like before. Sure it may come off as being nosy but you're an interesting person. And truly unlike anyone else here." She explained. "I suppose you have a point there." I said holding my chin in my hand. "But that doesn't mean anyone will ever find out." I said with a sigh. "My mind is a mystery, my past is all a blur, and only one person can see past my mask of lies." I said shooting a glance and the sleeping teen next to me. I looked back at Tenko. "Everyone may reach out their hands to me but I'll never take them. That's who I am." I stated. I shook Kokichi's shoulder a little. "Kokichi wake up. I can't move with you using me as a pillow." I growled. He grumbled something under his breath. I think he was dreaming. I thought for a minute. I smirked a plan coming to mind. "KOKICHI WAKE UP SOMEONE IS STEALING THE PANTA!" I shouted in his ear. He jumped up almost immediately. "Wait what?" He questioned looking around confused. "Wasn't I just asleep? What just happened?" He asked. He looked so freaking cute just standing there trying to figure out what happened. I feel on my back and started laughing. "Oh my-oh my demon gods that is so freaking hilarious!" I said in between laughs. "Hilarious? WHAT DID YOU DO!" He shouted. I started laughing even harder. He noticed Tenko. "What the hell did she do!" He shouted pointing at me. "Umm, screamed something about Panta in your ear? I think that's what it was." Tenko responded. He shot me a glare and a pout. "Unfair (Y/N)! You are such a cheater!" He said. Stop being adorable! I thought. I sat back up still laughing. "Oh-ow my sides." I whined. "And just to be fair Kokichi...all's fair in love and war." I stated with a wink before jumping up and sprinting out of the library.