The start of spark

As I was sitting on my table in my college hostel,  something strikes me. I have one month of holiday. I have two options either to return home or something else. I was never a child who will go somewhere and tell her parents after that.  You know when I was in school I never spend a penny to roam around. It was not like my parents didn't allow me but there was a fear and the reason of that I never understood. My papa always said to me to do whatever your heart says,  but....  When our heart says?  I know I often complain that I can not understand my heart and when I did the situation changes my mind.  But now I have decided to do something to teach my heart and mind. 

Just then my roommate came with newspaper. I opened it and on the 6th page was the story of a physically challenged girl who conquer Everest. Reading that I got myself travelling back in time.  In 2015 there was a show named " Everest " telecasted on Star plus. I never dare to leave a single episode of it.  I remember that it was the first time that I was crying in nearly each episode of it. I remember asking my sister whether she will accompany me to Everest and her most hilarious reply,  " I will cheer in the base camp when you will be on the Top of the world. Mad girl! " I laughed it of but I know that spark has been started in the forest.  I started researching on the ways to travel to Everest. But as other things came in my way my thoughts goes inside that closed container in my mind.  

As I was moving my eyes through that article my roommate said, " Planning for the mountains. " " ya,  if fate allows " I replied. She goes back to her cupboard and brings a brochure of NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MOUNTAINEERING but with a ⚠ warning,  " only if you can dare"

 I quickly analyze it.  OK about 7000 fees so approximately 10000 rupees. And just 28 days course. That means in one month u will be a mountaineer. Great. 

Just then my father called me and I poured my heart to him.  

He laughed and said, " at last you have something crazy to do.  Don't think mountains are easy. They will bring a new person from you. And when you will return I will be proud of you my dear!! I hope you succeed. " I felt like running to him and just hug him tightly. I can clearly hear my mother shouting that what is the use of it what if something happens to her. But I know my father would be smiling as always.

So brigadier Pragya Shree your next mission

NIM