Three

Ariana Grande
_____________________________

It was the afternoon, Shawn and I were getting ready for my Beats interview. I was wearing my light pink sweetener sweatshirt. I have my hair down and some nude knee high boots. I had my diamond earrings on. Shawn was waiting for me downstairs and I made my way downstairs.

"Looking beautiful Ariana" Shawn said kissing my lips softly. I kissed him back and thanked him. We got into his car and drove to the interview. Shawn parked and we walked out getting swarmed by paparazzi.

"Ariana over here"
"Shawn what are you doing with Ms Grande"
"What happened with Pete"
"Where's your engagement ring"

Shawn opened the door and we got into the studio. We were created by some security guards and then Ebro Darden shook our hands. And so the interview started.

"Get the wonderful lady some tissues please" Ebro said softly.

"I'm sorry" I said trying not to cry more. I looked over to Shawn who was out of the frame. He mouthed "it's okay baby girl" I nodded and thanked Ebro handing me the tissues.

"The tragedy definitely left me broken-hearted, like 22 people gone, who have supported me throughout everything" I said tapping the tissue lightly to get rid some of the tears. Ebro looked like he was about to cry also I looked around many people had sad faces.

"A-and if I'm going to be honest, I don't I'll be living in New York anymore. I would like to stay here in Canada and of course bring my dogs here" I said with a weak smile when I mentioned my dogs. Ebro nodded and opened his mouth to speak.

"I know you're left petrified by the Manchester attack and I'm dearly sorry for that awful tragedy, when you talk about leaving New York.... does this include Pete" Ebro said kindly. More tears began to fall. I quickly wiped them away.

"U-umm P-Pete and I are no longer together" the room when silent.

"A-and let me explain why, him and I had a very toxic relationship. He did some harmful things and said some awful things, and it's something I can't marry" I said wiping my tears away.

40 minutes after
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shawn and I decided to go home to relax. Once we got there we went upstairs and snuggled up with each other.

"I can't believe that I had a break down in that interview" I said playing with the end of Shawn's shirt.

"Hey baby it's okay you're going through a rough time it's okay to cry" he said in a calming voice.

Shawn Mendes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We walked over to the kitchen and chilled out there, I served us some green tea. I was having a great conversation with Ariana until, Ariana's phone started ringing. I saw her turn pale.

"U-umm I'll be back I'm just going to take this call" she said a bit shakily. She goes into the living room and talks to someone on the phone.

"Just leave me alone Pete" she quickly hung up and tossed her phone. She took a deep breath and made her way back to me.

"Are you okay baby girl" I said worried. She smiles at me and nods.

"I've calmed myself down and decided to kick him out of my life" Ariana said happily.

"That's my girl" I said giving her a quick kiss.

3 hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was 8 o'clock at night and Ariana was in the shower. I should ask her to move in with me but her stuff is back in New York.... actually that's not bad at all that's an eight hour drive. Alrighty got a plan settled. I was wearing only grey Nike sweatpants, haha yep that's right no shirt on. The door of the bathroom opened revealing Ariana in only a burgundy lace bra and panties. Damn she's so stunning. She had her beautiful long hair down and I admired her beautiful face. I'm happy she only wears mascara and not that fancy makeup stuff. Shit even without mascara her lashes are still perfect. She walks out looking at me blushing. She crossed her arms looking embarrassed.

"Baby girl there's nothing to hide" I said tapping the spot next to me. She blushed and got in the covers with me.

"Would you like to watch some Netflix Ari" I said grabbing the remote. Her eyes lit up and nodded. I smiled at her cuteness. I turned the tv on and we looked through things, and we agreed on watching law & order. I was sitting up and Ariana was sitting in between my legs. I was playing with her soft hair. She pressed her ass up against my lap making my heart pound a little bit faster. I moved her hair aside so her back was exposed. My finger tips traced over the lace of the back of her bra feeling Ariana shiver. I sit up a bit more to able to get a better look at her bra clasp. I then quickly removed it seeing it fall off until Ariana quickly covered her chest and turned around to face me.

"Shawn what are you doing silly boy" she said with a giggle. All I did was hook my index finger to her bra pulling it down more to reveal a little more. She smiled at me and I returned a smirk at her. She slipped of her bra tossing it aside on the floor, revealing her beautiful breasts. Without a doubt I'm getting hard at the moment. I looked at her and she nodded, I began kiss her soft chest, admiring the warmth of her skin. Her hands were placed gently on my shoulders looks like she's enjoying the moment. I began to suck one breast and message the other, she moaned softly which was music to my ears. I switched to the other one and began to suck. I felt her fingers intertwine with the back of my head. I stop and look at her, her cute little face had a dust of pink spread across her cheeks. I leaned in and began to kiss her, she returned the same amount of passion. We moaned into the kiss but damn it felt so right. I moved down to her jaw, then down to her neck kissing and sucking her beautiful caramel colored skin. Leaving a few hickeys.

"Let me do it to you Shawn" she said in soft seductive voice. I nodded and she began to kiss and suck on my neck moving up towards my jaw. Probably leaving hickeys behind but it's marking our territory. She went back up and we started to kiss again, though a bit rougher.

———— to be continued in the next chapter 🤠