7: I Hope You Do Too

Summary: The whole team tries to help Bucky control his powers, and helping Loki and Bucky become Avengers.

Loki was still asleep and Bucky was training to become an Avenger. He was disappointed that Loki cannot participate, but, what can you do?

Bucky sat in the middle of the training room, Indian Style. He was blindfolded, and could only rely on his ears.

Clint, Natasha, Thor, and Steve were ready to attack, Bruce and Tony doing studies and watching Loki. Bucky was afraid, but was ready to fight.

He heard the mat crumple a little, and assumed it was Thor, considering how loud it was and how heavy Thor was, but it was only a little, and didn't continue, than another that wasn't as lound, probably Natasha, she was the lightest, but she didn't stop.

Bucky jumped up and she ran past him and Bucky landed. Clint tried to run towards him, but Bucky could feel the mat moving, and dodged Clint's attack and he ran into Natasha.

Thor to jump Bucky, but used his powers to throw him to a different direction.

He smiled, but than Steve snuck up behind him and jumped him.

"Gocha," Steve said taking the blindfold off.

"No fair! You didn't give me a chance to hear you!" Bucky said laughing.

"You can't always hear your enemy when he sneaks up to you," Steve said.

"This is stupid. Why do I need this again?" Bucky asked.

"Because you need to learn that you can't always rely on all five of your senses at all times," Clint said getting off Natasha finalay.

Bucky sighed. He's been at training for the past 10 hours, today and yesterday, and it's been taking it's tole on his patients.

"Why don't we take a break today. You've been working a lot," Steve said winking. Thor and Clint ran to the tv to argue over the controllers, and Natasha left to do whatever it is Natasha does.

Bucky ran to Loki's sleeping body across the tower.

Loki was nothing more than a coma patient. Everyone waiting for the medicine to wear off so Loki could be back to normal. He was awake, concisely, but physically wasn't (for the exception of subtle facial expressions). He could hear, smell, feel everything around him, but he couldn't physically react to it, but Bruce, Tony, and Stephen were the only ones who know that. Tony was the one who insisted that they would not tell them and they agreed to it, for some reason, Tony was pretty persuasive.

Bucky held Loki's hand. He felt he loved Loki since the first night he spent with him, he was always just too afraid to show it.

"I love you," Bucky whispered. Loki made a small, almost unnoticeable smirk.

"I hope you do to," Bucky said, but he already knew the answer.

Loki opened his eyes. "Of course," Loki said.

Bucky almost jumped away. "I... I'm sorry... I didn't know you... I," He stuttered.

"I heard everything. And yes, I do," Loki said smiling.

Bucky smiled and hugged the young god.