13

Your pov.

I was on my way to pick up king from Michael's house. I pulled up and Michael's car wasn't there but his girlfriend Chyna's was. I hate that bitch. I know this nigga did not leave my son with her. so I get out the car and as I get closer to the steps I see this little figure. I looked closer and it's king. oh hell no. he had on a beater and boxers. I went and picked him up and he's crying and cold, yeah see ima have to fight somebody.

Me : what's wrong baby? why are you out here? it's cold. (it's like the end of fall in the story)

King : C-Chy-Chyna put me out here

Me : where's your father

King : he went to the store and he was gonna take me with him but chyna said she would watch me and he asked her if she was sure and she said yes and when he left she hit me and threw me outside

I breathed heavily and took him to my car. I had a bag of clothes that I always kept in there and I put him in sweatpants and a sweatshirt and timbs.

Me : I'll be back okay?

King : hurry mommy

I nodded and went up to the door I tried to open it but it was locked. I went to the back and that door was locked too but this door was glass and I had timbs on so I kicked it. I walked in Michaels house

Me : Chyna bitch, where you at?

I walked through the house and I went upstairs, I went in their room or whatever I heard music in the bathroom so I went in there and she was in the tub. she screamed when she saw me. I laughed and walked up to her and grabbed a handful of her hair and put my hand around her neck.

Me : who told you to put my son outside? oh wait you can't breath because of me. well guess what since you wanna be hittin on my son like you know somebody and putting him outside, ima do the same to you.

I left go of her neck

Chyna : you wish bitch

Me : shawty, you wet and naked. I'm dry and clothed. I have a better chance then you but just so you can't say it wasn't a fair fight ima let you get dressed hurry up bitch you got 2 minutes or ima just drag you out this way. your choice.

I walked out the bathroom and went in their room. tf Michael thought this was. he's getting fucked up too. chyna came out and walked straight to the closet. I walked back downstairs and waited. soon she came down dressed.

Me : so you thought you was just gonna get away with this huh?

Chyna : shut the fuck up.

I charged at her and I started throwing punches to her face non stop. after I had fun with that I grabbed her by her hair and started dragging her to the door before I opened it I stomped her face in. bitch got like 3 hits this whole fight. I opened the door and dragged her out I dragged her down the driveway

into the road I punch her some more and then I stopped when Michael pulled up.

Michael : what the fuck you doing YN

Me : shut up bitch

he got out the car and I let go of chyna and kicked her again. she stayed on the ground and then I walked over to Michael and decked him in his face a few times.

Me : DONT FUCKING LEAVE MY SON WITH HER

Michael : FORREAL YN YOU DID ALL THIS BECAUSE I LEFT HIM WITH HER? YOURE FUCKING CRAZY.

Me : NO MICHAEL. IM DOING ALL THIS FOR A REASON. THIS BITCH HIT KING AND THREW HIM OUTSIDE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

he froze and turned to chyna who was now standing up

Michael : you hit my son?

Chyna : n-n-no

Michael started walking towards her

Michael : ima give you one more chance to answer or I'm blowing your fucking head off Chyna. did you hit my son?

I sat there and watched.

Chyna : yes

Michael : why?

Chyna : because I hate him

before I even knew it Michael was fucking her up. I chilled for about 2 minutes then I decided I'll pull him off.

Me : now now Michael, that's enough.

he stood up straight and walked in the house and chyna got up too. I spit on her and then got in my car. I looked in the backseat and king was sleeping. good thing Michael didn't really have neighbors because this was a scene. I admit it. I started the car and left. I pulled up to my house and I turned the car off and got out and got king out. I took him in the house and laid him in his bed and took off his shoes. I went to go get a shower because I had blood on me and shit.

~ 30 minutes later.

I got out the shower and dried my hair and I brushed it and put it in a pony tail. I went to my closet and got dressed in sweatpants and a tank top. something comfortable since I had jeans on earlier. I looked in the mirror to see if I had any marks on me, nothing. I laughed and walked out. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I called up heather and honey to come over. they both said they'd come over since it was only 10:00. soon after about 15 minutes they walked up in my house being loud as usual.

Heather : BITTTTCH

Honey : HOEEEEEE

I gave them a stale face.

Me : King is upstairs

Both : sorry

Me : it's cool, anyways I have to tell y'all what happened like an hour ago.

Honey : is it drama?

Me : yes.

Heather : what kind

Me : fighting and shit.

Both : okay tell us.

I told them what happened.

heather : I told y'all yo. I knew she was a bitch from the jump.

Honey : so lemme get this straight. you dragged her out his house onto the street and then he pulled up and got out and soon after you finished, he started?

Me : yes

she started laughing

Honey : YASSS BITCH YASSS

Heather laughed at honey and so did I.

Heather : so did Michael call you after?

Me : no and I don't care.

Honey : zaaaaaamn

I nodded and then we chilled for about another hour and they left. I turned everything in the living room off and went in the kitchen. as I was in the kitchen king came downstairs

King : mommy

Me : in the kitchen baby

he walked in

Me : what's wrong

King : nothing. I want some juice.

he walked to the fridge and got the juice I got him a cup and he looked up at me and handed me the juice. I laughed and poured him some.

King : mommy am I ever gonna have to see chyna again

Me : I doubt your daddy is going to get back together with her again. but don't worry about it baby. you'll be okay.

King : okay mommy.

he finished the juice and put the cup in the sink. I picked him up.

Me : come on lets go to sleep little one

King : can I sleep with you mommy

Me : sure

we went to my room and i turned on the tv and put on Netflix and we watched the lion king until we both fell asleep.

~

just something for now 😁