10.

YOUR POV.

I woke up & saw Michael laying beside me still sleeping. I checked the time and it was 11:30. I went the bathroom and brushed my teeth and all that and went to lay back down. i turned over to Michael and played with his ear. he moved in his sleep a little and turned the opposite way away from me. he was still the same way as he was in high school when we were together. he hates being woke up, but guess what? I'm bored and I'm gonna wake him up. I shook him a little and he groaned. I kissed his lips.

Me : baby get up ..

Michael : get off me Yn.

Me : get up.

Michael : I'll get up when I'm ready. get off of me. you always waking me up, damn. go wake king up. leave me alone.

Me : don't talk to me like that Michael, idgaf if you're tired or not.

Michael : whatever Yn. You always wanna start something. I ain't talking to you. bye. I'm sleep.

Me : don't expect to talk to me later then either.

and with that i got up and walked out and slammed the door. I walked down the hall to check on king and he was still sleeping. I went downstairs and laid on the couch and just messed around with my phone and got on twitter and all that. I got bored and started cleaning and after like two hours i hear someone come downstairs. I rolled my eyes because it was Michael.

Michael : problem?

Me : actually there is.

Michael : what is it now princess ?

Me : look, you gone stop fucking talking to me like I'm a 6 year old because I'm not. you over hear sayin shit like i won't say shit back. shut your mouth.

he looked at me and didn't say nothing.

Me : exactly. it's quiet.

I went upstairs and checked on King again and he was watching tv.

King : hi mommy

Me : hi baby

King : whatcha doin

Me : I'm about to go take a shower. I just came to check on you. did you brush your teeth?

King : yes.

Me ; okay.

I walked off to Michael & I's room and went to take a shower. after my shower i put my hair in a pony tail and put on sweatpants with a tank top and socks and went back downstairs. I went in the Kitchen to get a drink and Michael was in there. i ignored him and went to the fridge.

Michael : baby..

I ignored him and got a bottle of water and went in the living room and turned on the tv. Michael came in and turned off the tv and put me in his lap. I still ignored him and acted like i was interested on twitter. he took my phone and locked it and put it in his pocket. I tried to get up but he pulled me back down. I grabbed my water bottle and started playing with it. I took a sip and Michael took it and thought it was okay to drink it. i looked at him and rolled my eyes. he puckered his lips. I turned my head the other way and heard him sigh.

Michael : baby talk to me.... please? i don't want you to be mad at me anymore. you know how I am in the morning. I'm sorry baby, i love you & i need you. talk to me ...

i laid my head on his shoulder and poked his nose.

Me : I love you too.

he kissed me and I kissed back. he bit my lip hard af.

Me : Michael, that hurt!

he laughed & i hit him in his chest but not hard.

Michael : I know. that's why I did it boo. 😘

Me : bye.

Michael : o.

he stared at me and I poked his nose. he gave me the stale face and i kissed his forehead.

Michael ; where's king?

me ; upstairs

Michael : o

me : stop saying that weirdo.

Michael : nah.

Me : can I have my phone back ?

he pulled it out his pocket and pressed the home button and started reading my notifications.

Me : nosey

Michael : you got something to hide?

Me : no

Michael : mhm.

he started going through my phone.

Michael : who's daddy? I'm the only nigga you need to be calling daddy, who tf is it?

Me : Michael. it's my dad.

Michael : oh..

he kept going through it and he was looking through my pictures and came across a picture i took when he was sleeping and i was in his chest.

Michael : you thought you was cute.

Me : shut up. you're ugly.

Michael : you're ugly.

Me : I know.

Michael : no you aren't. you're gorgeous.

Me : aww thanks baby

Michael : you think I'm gorgeous too?

Me : that was gay but yes baby.

Michael : yassss.

he gave me my phone and i locked it and laid my head on his shoulder. King came downstairs and sat on the love seat and we all watched a movie.

~

tbc.