Chapter 7 - USJ - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Masked Man: What's the matter? Too afraid to fight me?

Y/N: I have to think of something...before it's too late!

???: Hey kid. Just let me take care of this noob.

Y/N: Y-You again?!

???: The name's Momotaros kid. And if you don't let me help you, we're fucked.

Y/N: Oh for the love of- fine.

That said, Y/N's head drooped down, and his body surged and sparked electricity, and up came his head, his hair spiked and backwards, sporting a red hair-streak. And his eyes...were blood red, screaming bloodlust, as "Y/N" sported a sadistic smile, whilst pointing towards himself.

Y/N: Ore, futatabi sanjou!

That said, he adopted a rather odd pose, whereas his legs were slightly apart, and his left arm was out in front of him, whilst his right arm was pointing in said arm's direction, almost like he was surfing, in a way:

By the time the masked man had reached him, "Y/N", caught his arm, and bent it backwards at a bizarre angle. A sickening SNAP was heard, and the man screamed out in pain.

Y/N: Ah, music to my ears...

All the villains winced at this, save for Nomu, who was forever staring at God-knows-what, and Y/N, who looked over at the masked man like a vulture.

Y/N: Now...who's next?

That said, Y/N then walked to the masked man, and grabbed his head, and repeatedly slammed his head into the floor, over and over, until his head was a bloodied unconscious mess, in which he dropped him, and looked up to the other villains.

Y/N: Who's next?

That said, the villains slightly backed away in fear, yet some brave ones decided to give it their shot.

One of them, which had a mutation Quirk, granting him four arms, charged at him, and threw a punch, in which Y/N evaded, and introduced his foot to the villain's crotch. 

Four-Arms Villain: You think that will stop me? All Might will die here, along with all of you.

Whilst that meeting was in session, Y/N jumped onto the villain's knee, and introduced his knee to the villain's face, knocking him backwards.

Y/N: They'll all break...like you will.

Four-Arms Villain: What?

Y/N would then front-flip over the brute, and lifted him high and yanked him down, making a final introduction of his knee to the giant's back: