Questions

Me and Xander take a shower not at the same time if that's what you are thinking... I just met him.

Me and him get in bed but I still have questions.

"Hey I have a question" I said turning to face Xander

"Yeah?"

"Can you explain the whole werewolf thing?"

"Gladly, alpha is the leader of the pack which is the group of werewolf's, the luna and alpha's mate which you are and you helps run the pack, beta which is mason is the second one in charge of the pack-" I cut him off because I had a question.

"So the beta is like the alpha right?"

"No well...yea except no one can question the alpha's orders any ways as I was saying after I was rudely interrupted"he chuckled.

"the beta is the second leader of the pack and only takes control when I'm not there and the beta female which is Allyson she helps and even when I am here they can still Order them around but they can go against there order unless it's an emergency and the third command is the my helper and second best fighter in the pack besides me and also known as delta or third command and the delta is Kaydon and his mate Jessica, and Asher is the third best fighter."

Ohhh that makes so much more since but should I tell him about runner?

'I think you should first, because he can shift to second, he's our mate and three, I hate keeping secrets from him.'

'I know me too it's just what if he leaves me?'

'He won't I promise now focus he's calling your name' runner said chuckling

"ALEXA!" Xander screamed into my ear

"Ow that hurt my ears are sensitive too!"I said

"What do you mean?" he said plain confused

"Well I just had a talk with her-"

"Talk with Allyson?"

"No with my inner cheetah"

"What!?!" He asked alarmed but still a hint of confusion in his eyes

"That is what I want to tell you I can shift into a cheetah" I said scared of his reaction

"No wonder your smell is stronger than humans"

"Your not mad?" I asked hopefully.

"Why would I be mad I can shift too but I'm am much better" he said

"Hmm. your ego is way to big do you want to dial it down with a race?" I said with a smirk.

"oh it's on" he said determined.

I don't think he has been watching animal plant or has been paying attention in school because cheetahs are the fastest animals on earth at least that's what I heard.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hey srry for those who can't stay up late but this chapter goes out to all you night owls out there srry it's not long but next chappie I will try to make it longer.

From,

Pancake_lover24