Prologue

(Status:Editing/Rewriting)
"Get her!" yelled one of the men. A group of guards were chasing a young girl in a facility, with a taser gun in their hand so they'll be able to retrive what she took. "Don't let her get away!" another one yelled. Over the loud thumping, they heard her laugh. They could tell that she was enjoying this. "Oh, you think this is funny?" one asked. She turned around and smiled under the hood that covered her half face.

"Well, have a laugh at this!" the man yelled. He pulled the trigger, causing the probes to land on her shoulders. Instead of laying down on the ground in pain, she pulled the wires that was connected to the probes out of her shoulders, without hestitation. "What the hell?" one of guards whispered. She glared at him, pulling out a pistol from her holsier that was under her oversized black jacket.

One man was about to grab the pistol out of her hand, but was shot in the shoulder just in a second. "Get the gun from her!" the big man commanded. As the men started to come after her, she grabbed one of their head and knee'd him in the face. "That bitch broke my nose!" He yelled. The big guy rolled his eyes, showing no remorse for the man's broken nose.

"Stop being a crybaby and fight her!" the big guy yelled. The other man ran straight towards her, punching her square in the face. Blood flew out of her mouth as she fell on the floor as the silver pistol slid away from her. "You're not the only one who's strong," the man chuckled as he grabbed her legs. She looked up at him, making a 'C' shape with her hands to reveal a fireball.

"What the heck?" he said. He was about to grab her hand when the fire blasted on the side of his face. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed. He let go of her legs and fell to the ground in agony. "She's some kind of superhuman!" one of the guards yelled. She lifted herself up from the ground, staring at the man with the broken nose. He stood up from the ground and ran straight towards her.

Black smoke appeared when he tried grab her. "What the," he whispered. The man was about to turn around when he felt a sharp pain on his back. She laughed when he fell on the floor, as he was groaning in discomfort. She lifted him up from the ground and aimed him towards the office window. "Put me down!" he cried. She looked at him and smiled. "Nope," she said, throwing him across the room. The man crashed through the window as shards of glass landed on the floor.

Blurriness filled the man's eyes when he heard screaming from the other side of the room. "You bitch," the man whispered when he heard her chuckled. The man was starting to pass out, while his friends continued to fight the superhuman all by themselves.

A/N:I hope you enjoy the prologue of my new story 'Villains'. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I'll see you soon!!! Bye! :)