teen wolf plot for sale

so by "for sale" i mean comment telling me that you want it and i'll give it to you. you just have to give me credit in the description or something. if there isn't a chapter or anything published within two/three weeks i'll ask you about it and might take it back (only because i'm in love with this plot and i simply don't think i have the time to write it)
* means that you can't change it (probably because I did some sort of research on this part)
Title: Red
Love Interest: Derek Hale
Faceclaim: Bebe Rexha (I noticed that a lot of her outfits in her music videos are red and I got the idea for this plot while listening to her music so...)

Basic Summary: This plot takes place during 3A and basically, the OC is a hunter of sorts (she is essentially a hunter but only goes after creatures that kill innocents-you can add a backstory for why she chooses to do this if you'd like). She is tracking the Alpha pack and follows them to Beacon Hills. You can choose whether she somehow gets captured with Cora or Boyd or if she runs into Derek and Scott while she's breaking into the "alpha base" (as I like to call it when no one is listening). Long story short, she and Derek get closer over the season and end up falling for each other! The OC should probably have a bit of an extensive backstory that lets the reader know A- why she hunts alone, B- why she only hunts the creatures that hurt innocents (even ones that hurt other creatures i.e. the Alpha Pack for killing innocent pack members as a recruitment method), and C- how she even got into hunting in the first place.

OC Personality: This is something that you can totally change up if you feel like something would fit better for how you would write this story, but if you need some starter ideas then here you go! She isn't afraid to ask for help because "I'm confident enough to put my all into something, but I'm smart enough to know when my all isn't enough". She's quiet, but not reserved. At the beginning of the story, she would be more self-preserving, but by the end, she would care so much abt the pack that it would be insane how much it changed. She's witty and sort of rude, but when it comes down to it, she can be the kindest person in the world.

Note: I absolutely love this plot and would write it myself, but I don't think I can write a Derek story without completely duplicating Delise and also, I plan on shifting away from fanfiction after Vestige is completed and focusing more on original words. So, with that in mind, I will offer any and all help needed to get this plot written. I will make you a cover if you need one. I can edit for grammar if you aren't confident in your own. Anything you need (within reason), and I will do it.