Chapter 4: Getting to know people

After the events in the forest, Estarossa was unconscious. Rias, in order to help him brough him to the club room.

Estarossa opened his eyes, he looked up at the ceiling as light was shining from the window. "Hm..? Where am I..?" he felt something soft on his arms. Someone was holding him. He noticed he was naked also. He looked to his left and saw Rias holding his arm in her boobs.

 He looked to his left and saw Rias holding his arm in her boobs

She was asleep with a smile. Estarossa turned red but didnt want to awake her so stayed silent and admired her as she slept. "She's..so beautiful.." he smiled with her in mind. A feeling was flushing over his body. Something he felt when near Elizabeth, but this was different.

-knocking on the door-"Hey Rias you in there?" It was Akeno.

Estarossa didnt know what to do. He was about to awaken Rias but it was too late.

"Hello? Ria-" Akeno stood there shocked to see the muscular man naked in bed with Rias cuddled up on his chest. Estarossa made a gesture that said be quiet. She nodded smiling.

"Hey is Rias in there?" Issei was walking to the door. But before he could even walk in, Akeno pushed him out and closed the door. "Shes sleeping..naked. so dont wake her" she smiled as she played it off.

"NAKED? ASLEEP? LET ME SEE" Issei coughed "For um scientific reasons!" Issei's pervy mind at work.

Akeno stood at the door stopping him. "No. Now come, lets train you in magic. Or ill tell rias your being naughty and she will spank you" she smiled and glared at Issei.

"Y-yes mam!" He studdered Running away.

Akeno looked at the door wondering who that man was.

An hour passed and Rias woke up and saw Estarossa holding her. She blushed bright red "I-i see your awake early" she tried to speak.

"Why are we naked in bed?" He asked with a smile and tilt of his head.

She sat up and got out of bed. Estarossa looked away because she was naked. Noticing it Rias giggled "quite the gentlemen aren't you?"

"Its not right for me to look at you nude." He said

"Thats very nice of you. And i was healing you. I can heal you, at my best when im naked. I also like sleeping naked so theres that. You didnt need to be naked fully, but its only fair" she smirked and giggled while putting on her bra.

"Ah i see.." he got out of bed "where are my clothes at?" He asked

She turned around and looked at him naked, she caught a glimpse of his privates and turned around covering her face blushing bright red "There r-right there" she pointed at the chair with his coat, pants, and gauntlets all folded neatly and cleaned.

Estarossa put on his clothing, Rias put her Skirt on along with her shirt.

"Now lets sneek you out of her-" before Rias could tell Estarossa he already went out the door.

"H-hey wait up" she ran after him. When she caught up with Estarossa, everyone was looking at him.

"Hm..? Who are these people?" He said crossing his arms.

"Um better question.. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Issei exclaimed

"You have angered the pervert" Koneko said

Rias stepped infront of Estarossa "Issei calm down. Everyone this is Estarossa. I met him yesterday. He saved me from freed. Estarossa for some reason fell unconscious and I brought him here." She tried to explain.

"Oh so thats why He was with you in bed naked and you were all cuddled up on him" Akeno said with a smirk

"Wait whaat!?" Issei looked at rias, then he glared at Estarossa

Rias was giving Akeno a mad look.

"Oops my bad" she giggled

"Well then. I guess ill be taking my leave" he walked to the open window and jumped out

"W-wait!" Before rias could stop him, he was already gone.

"So you were helping that man? Wow your really nice miss Rias" Asia said with a cute smile

"He looked like a jerk" Issei scoffed and crossed his arms

"Pervert is jelly" koneko whispered

"I am not!" Issei yelled

"The only jerk here is you" Rias flicked his nose and walked out the door.