Chapter 14: Purgatory

Estarossa came back to the cave he was asleep in. Still the same he made a hell gate using the dead gray demons reminiscent demonic energy.

"Here we go" He said running as he jumped into the portal.

"Home sweet home

"Home sweet home...eh?" As he looked around the ground shook greatly making him stumble but keeping balance. "The hell was that?" He jumped over a few ridges and looked around only to find demons and lost souls. He then saw a fimilar sight. "Hm.." it was a gigantic throne that belonged to his father. "Dead and gone, just the way i like it." He said smirking as he leaped up onto it. He sat down for a few hours. Searching through the land using his senses for the power he sought. Nothing. He stood up and punched a hole in the throne in anger. "WHERE ARE THEY!" He yelled and ominously felt a presence near him. He jumped off quickly and went near the source, only to have it fade. " no no No No NOO" Estarossa was losing his patience and summond a ball of darkness ready to throw it at the next demon he saw. Then the presence came again. He felt it and then it clicked. "My comandments power.. its reacting to something, another comandment!" He jumped up and hovered as he gather up as much energy as he could "RAAAAGGHHHHH" he screamed as he body was swelling and the area around him breaking. "Huh!?" His head flicked up, the presence was shooting at him at extreme speeds. An orb could be seen shrouded in darkness approaching. It circled him before he raised his hand out and it rested in his palm. "There you are.." He was holding the comandment of "Faith"

"Strange that your here, but the others are not. What did merlin do with them?" He wondered as he took the comandment into his body, not absorbing it but safely holding it.

"But, if im right, she is long dead. She fell in love with that human and died off with him for sure... the-"

"Wrong"

"Huh! Who said that?" Estarossa looked around and saw a floating orb.

"That voice. Who are you? Or what are you?" He asked.

"Its me, Merlin" the orb glowed

"Wait how? I thought you died. Did you leave escanor or somthin?" He was confused and rubbed his head.

"No im most defiantly dead, but a part of my soul is within my sacred treasure. Its there to guide you. I knew you were going to come looking for the comandments. Im here to help" the orb shined and Merlins body appeard.

"I see. Then where are the rest of them?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Not here. They are within their owners"

Estarossa became even more puzzled "but they are dead."

"Indeed, but they remain in the same space. Find the places they died, and the comandments will react to yours. The more you have the more the others will want to join up with yours." She smiled "understand now?"

"It all makes sense now. Thank you. Now lets head out of this place, it brings back awful memori- AGHH" His head was pounding.

"Whats wrong?"

"I-i dont know, that was weird. Lets just leave already"

Estarossa and Merlin left purgatory on their quest to find the rest of the comandments.

Meanwhile in purgatory. The grounds shook as Estarossa left. A purple beam shot from near the throne. The demons all nearby hide and fled. A giant cocoon raised up. A giant demon symbol on it. It then cracked down the middle. What ever was inside, wanted out.

 What ever was inside, wanted out