The hour of revelation(1)

Start from the beginning

" Mam these are the people you had asked me to bring." Aman told Khushi.

There were 3 people at the entrance of the mansion.
"Yes. All of us were invited by Madhumatiji to give our blessings for Khushi bitiya and Shyams engagement"
One of them said.

All were getting shocks one by one as the different shades of their so called damadji were being revealed.
"No!" Cried Shyam as beads of perspiration formed on his forehead.
"Stop lying!! My Ranisahiba will never believe you.. I lo...."

SLAP!!

SLAP!!

His face turned with the intensity of the slaps causing him to fall over.

Anjali stood in front of him with eyes glazing with fury.

"DON'T!!!! Don't you dare call me that.
You have lost all the rights to call me that." She bellowed.

Another shock for the spectators.

Never underestimate anyone.

"Why?? WHY??!!" She cried. "Wasn't my love enough. I treated you like my God.... and you didn't think twice before HURTING me??!!"

"Here I was busy praying for your well being and there you were busy LUSTING over girls?!!chi!!!"

" I feel so disgusted thinking how I ever fell in love with a double faced man like you" She let out all her frustration.

"But Rani....." Shyam tried.

"THATS ENOUGH! Your times up Mr.Jha." Said Arnav who was tired of being the silent witness and decided to redeem his flaws.

"Your true colors have been revealed and now no one is going to believe your lies."

Shyam gulped.

His game was over.

He knew it.

Khushi smirked looking at his face filled with horror.

"Get out!!!" Screamed the ASR.

Shyam didn't budge.

"OUT!" He said as he and his brothers dragged the imposter out of the mansion.

Anjali limped towards Khushi after Shyam was thrown out of their house...
Out of their thoughts.
Out of their hearts.
Out of their lives.
FOREVER.....

"Thank you Khushiji! For showing me the true shades of this man. I am really sorry for all that chotte did in haste." Apologized Anjali folding her hands before Khushi.

"Please Di! You are elder to me. I am just glad that you believed me. That was the main reason I was tensed. I just want you to promise me that you will forget that creep and move on with your life. I know it will be a difficult attempt. But there is no harm in trying. Is there??" Said Khushi who was back to her soft hearted attitude.

"No Khushiji. I promise to try."said a smiling Anjali.

All were happy at the turn of the events.
But.....

"Khushi...I .."Arnav tried.

But Khushi has already made her way up the stairs to her room.

Ignorance.
Clear ignorance.
He deserved it.

Everyone knew better than to interfere.
Guptas made their way to their residence not before making sure that their daughters were comfortable in their new home. They were happy that the truth came out before it was too late.

"Chotte you should always think before you act." Anjali told her brother.
She knew he was repenting. But this time he had to fight for himself.
She knew.
He knew.
Everyone knew.

All retreated back to their rooms tired of the events they had witnessed.

They made up their minds to welcome their daughter in laws with an open heart and complete all the other rituals tomorrow.

Arnav went up to his room. He had to woo his wife TONIGHT.

It's either today or never.