8

Mina pov

I didnt go to school for a week cause i had fever . Yeah..i cried that night . Maybe thats the reason why i got fever .

And that jerk , jimin . He visited me

*flashback*

I was in my room covered in two sheets . I feel so cold inside but in outside i am very hot . My parents went to buisness trip . I am being taken care of house maids .

I ate three tablet

(a/n i really hate tablets and capsules . I will cut the tablet into four or six pieces and swollow it one by one . I am crazy right?)

And i prepared to go to sleep . Thats when the beast entered . He didnt even knock the door . He dont even have manner .

I saw him . He was wearing a plain white tshirt and a blue jean . I swear , he looks really hot . No wonder , i had a crush on him long ago .

But not NOW !!

Jimin - hey bitch . If you had fever cant you be silent about it

Mina - why ? What did i do?

Jimin - your parents told to my parents and they fucking send me to see you

Oh!!! My parents know that i had fever? Great!!

Mina - its my parents fault .

Jimin - i dont need explanation

Mina - *scoffs* excuse me...i didnt give you any explanation. I just said .

Jimin - dont act smart slut

Mina - oh come on...cant you see , i am sick . But all you say is cursing and you didnt even buy me anything so you cant just scould me

Jimin - shut up slut

Mina - get out of my house

Jimin - what if i say i cant

Mina - do you think it is funny. Oh my...ah...i need to ask you something

Jimin - what

Mina - why did you kiss me

Jimin - you seduced me

Mina - what?

Jimin - just now i told you. Are you deaf

Mina - yah!!! You . Get . Out . Of . My . House .

Jimin - you dont have to say that . Even if you beg me to stay , i swear i wont.

Mina - like i beg . In your dreams

Then he went out . Even if i have fever , he did not speak concerned

I  should never expect anything after marriage .

*end of flashback*

Days went so fast .
Only four days are left
And atlast , its our marriage

I cant beleive , i am going to marry him .

Today i am meeting him cause my mom told to.

Yes...i need to buy my dress and ring .

I weared a blue skinny jean and a white long sleeved with dark blue dot on it .

I heared a honk sound outside . I guess , the jerk came . I will make  him wait for me . I left my hair free and weared a nude makeup . I weared my ankle length white boots .

And slowly i went down the stairs . Slowly i took my steps to the front door . I heared more honk sound . Hahaha...he is angry .

I slowly walked towards the car and i remebered i didnt take my purse so i turned back and walked slowly . After taking i again came slowly to the car . He looks very very angry .

His face looks red . I got in the car .

Jimin - you bitch!! Do you need an hour to makeup your ugly face!!!

Mina - yep

I am not in a mood to fight against him .

He looks disappointed . He thought , i will fight with him? Not today jimin . I am not going to waste my precious four days fighting with a jerk like you jimin .

He stopped infront of a store . That store looks great . I walked fastly to the shop leaving him . I am excited to buy my wedding dress but not excited to marry him .

I saw him going to another side .

I saw many dress and finally something caught my eyes . This looks great .

I selected the dress and the heels and payed for my dress and went outside

I selected the dress and the heels and payed for my dress and went outside . I dont want him to pay nor see him buying his tuxedo or pyjamas or anything .

I waited in his car and atlast he came .

Jimin - i searched for you. Where the hell were you? Making out with someone?

He made me angry by telling that i am making out with someone . I started to shout at him .i cant control my anger . I dont care about people watch us.

Mina - JIMIN!! ENOUGH OF THAT . I HAVE ALREADY HAD ENOUGH OF THAT AND I AM NOT GOING TO HEAR ANY OF YOUR BULLSHIT ANYMORE . AM I LOOKING LIKE A SLUT TO YOU . I AM YOUR SOON TO BE WIFE JIMIN . HOW COULD YOU THINK VERY LOW OF ME ? I AM NOT THAT TYPE TO FLIRT WITH EVERYONE .

Jimin - JUST SHUT UP

Did my speech has no effect . I wasted my whole enery to yell this words . First my parents and now this jerk . Did it really not even touch a layer in his heart . I doubt it . Whatever ...i looked at the window and stared at the scenery

After the fight, we didnt go to buy our wedding ring . I think my parents will take care . He stoped in front of my house . I got down fast and walked to my house fastly .

Jimin pov

I dont know , what happened to her . She was shouting like a donkey in the street .

I thought she had a little bit of manner but i am wrong , not even 1% , she has .

I saw her walking fastly to her house . Only four days more and then i will be married to this bitch .

Be ready bitch
I am going to make your life , a living hell