6. Drama starts now! But ends now? Part: 2

Virgo
"Virgo wait up!" I hear someone yell my name in the direction that the voice was in. I see Aquarius running towards me. "Um, do you want to hangout at the mall with everyone tomorrow." She asks nervous, I hope she's okay. "Aquarius I love to go, but do you have a fever or something, because your sweating," I ask in a concern voice, touching her forehead. "I GOTTA GO SEE VIRGO!" She runs down the hall, leaving me with a few questions. I wonder why she ran off so quickly though? The worlds biggest mystery.

As I walk back to my dorm I see a few posters of the back to school dance.
Moonlight under the stars.

I wonder if Aquarius would like to go as friends. Bobbing our heads, the spiked juice and just bring spite, eating the all the cake. Ya imma ask her. But if she says no I'll just jam out with Aries and her group.

"Yo, Virgo," Cancer calls out for my attention, which works because I turn my head his way. "I just asked Aquarius to the dance, it going to be my first date," his get lighter and bubbly and cheerful, when my eyes just were dark and gloomy. "You okay bud," Cancer asks concern. "Oh me I'm fine, I'm perfectly fine," I run to dorm, crap. He's my roommate.

"I'm just going to Starbucks instead, hope you and Aqua have fun," I run he other way to my locker. God I hate life. I mean don't like Aquarius, she's my friend but I still would like to with her to dance. It would've been fun. And laughing at all boys who attempt to slow dance. Or someone else could have been laughing at me with Aquarius.
This is to much I'm going to Starbucks. For real this time.

Capricorn
Okay now math. "Hey Cappuccino, you don't have a straw." I hear Gemini tease me walking over to the table. "I'm doing extra credit" I answer her even though she didn't ask anything. "Capricorn, its the first day of school and you already have extra credit," she looks at me like I just beat someone, shocked and mean.
"Was it a choice"
"Yes I want extra credit"
"That's it your getting that CAT scan, there is something wrong with you." Gemini grabs my wrist and I manage to break free.

"Capricorn, you have a study problem, you study way to much you just have to get loose." Gemini explains grabbing on my wrist again. "So Hydra is having a party in her dorm, which is a size of a freaking house, and we're go my everybody else is too." Gemini explains once again. "I'm not going to any parties, remember the curfew," I refresh her brain as she says 'ohhhh'. "Well, that's the fun part Capricorn, breaking rules, drinking stuff that were not too, that's the fun, getting in trouble." Gemini FINALLY finishes her speech about, trouble, and I make up my mind.

"I guess it's time for the fun part."

Aries
"So I'm thinking that we go to the party and tell bad things about her to other people and also have Cass help us." I explain my first plan of how to destroy Hydra. "Okay there's nothing wrong with that plan," Libra starts a gossip conversation. "Also did you hear that Virgo was planing to ask Aquarius to the dance but before that Cancer asked her and he tole VIRGO." He yells with slamming this hands on the his kitchen island. We're in his dorm. "No way that's cold boi," I say taking a sip out of my cup of lemonade I got. "Whom made this fine glass of lemonade." I say examining the fine tall glass of lemonade which was super good. "Taurus made it, and it is G-O-O-D lemme tell you." Libra says shaking his head walking looking like he was preaching, putting his hand in the air dramatically he slams it back down.

"So you ready for plan one of destroy Hydra is a go," Libra says, "okay yes ok your going to need a show stopper outfit, are you fine wearing clothes that are skin showing?" Libra ask. "If it takes down Hydra, yes!" I exclaim happily Libra hands me an outfit and leads me to the bathroom.

A red short tube top 😕, red booty shorts and knee high boots which are also red, with a red leather jacket. Dang it.
This is not what I signed up for. It's for my friends for mai friends.

"You look horrible, that's going to steal the show for real." Libra states looking at me. "I always wanted to know who your crush is" I ask Libra at the door. "I actually like Leo, but with all the drama and she's more stronger than Pisces she'll probably get Taurus." Libra let's out all of his emotions, I really never saw him sad like that. It's rare to see people like Pisces or Libra and Aquarius, and Scorpio, because their normally happy, cheerful, and preppy. But Scorpio she's the opposite of them, but she never shows her emotions. So hehehe.

"Ready for the trash fest," Libra reminds me, "don't remind me please." We walk in the direction of the trash looking at each other.

"For the water signs!"

892, Ya I'm sorry but I had to end it in a good part so I can get more reads.
PEACE OUT PANTHERS!