"Of course you don't care." He muttered. 

"I know what your really mad about." The red head said looking up, "So why don't you just yell and get it over with?"

"You don't even care do you?" Bill growled. Dipper looked at me in confusion, but I had no answer for him, I wasn't sure what was going on, all I knew was that Bill was mad.

"Why should I?" Proditione asked? "It was years ago-"

"HE WAS OUR BROTHER!" Bill roared, standing up suddenly, shifting the table slightly.

That was when it clicked what was going on, they were talking about Will.

"Your point?" Proditione asked raising an eyebrow.

"You don't even care that he's dead!" Billina spat

"Or that his death is partially your fault!" Willa pointed out, crossing her arms.

"It was still his choice." Proditione shrugged.

Bills eye flowed bright blue, he looked ready to tackle his younger brother.

Mira, who, as usual, had been quiet during this whole ordeal, stood up and unsheathed her sword. She held it threateningly in front of Bill.

"Bill." I said quietly, "I think you need to back down, now!"

Bill said nothing, instead he only glared at Proditione. A ball of blue flames appeared around his fists.

Mira held her sword up, ready to strike him when Proditione said, "No no, if it's a fight he wants," His eyes glowed purple as purple flames appeared at his hands, "than it's a fight he'll get."

Bill lunged at him, letting out an unearthly cry.

Willa quickly made the table disappear, and ushered us all inside. She helped Billina to the chair, sitting next to the window looking out into the fight.

The anger I felt from Bill was unlike anything I'd felt before.

It wasn't a natural anger, it was almost scary. I could feel it effecting me as well, as I watched the fight from the window, my hands balled into fists.

Bill:

I lunged at Proditione, letting out a screech like battle cry. It was one that our father had taught all three of us,

I hated to use it, but when it came to Proditione, my instincts took over.

Each one of my pale fingers turned into long black claws. I swiped at Proditione, but he dodged, jumping into the air.

I chased after him, but when I was in clawing distance, he placed the bottoms of his palms together, and unleashed a first storm on me.

I could feel my self getting angrier, my teeth became longer, and pointed.

Proditione's eyes had morphed into slits, and his mouth had stretched across his face.

When the fire stopped, I lunged once more, my clawed hand grabbing his throat. I flew downwards, and slammed his body into the ground. He held on the my arm, trying to move it, but it was all for naught.

"He was your brother!" I yelled, my voice coming out distorted, "How could you not care!?"

"What does it matter?" He asked, his voice coming out much deeper, "Your going to kill me any way!"

"That depends on your answer." I growled raising my other hand.

"Fine!" He gasped, "Fine! I'll tell you! I didn't want him dead." He admitted, "I actually didn't want either of you dead. I hoped that you would join our side, or something like that!"

"That didn't answer my question." I said, tightening my grip on his throat slightly.

"That's because I wasn't done!" He snapped, "When he gave him self up, I was mad alright? I didn't get why he was so against us. But then I was with our father for the past four years, and, I get it. We may be crazy, but he's straight up insane!"

For a few moments neither of us spoke. We only stared at a higher as I took in what he said.

Finally, I asked, "How can I be sure your not lying, you've tricked us before."

He nodded, or did the best her could as his head was pinned to the ground, "True. I have don't that, a lot. But this time I need you to trust me."

I thought for a moment, and as I did, I glanced up, I saw Billina, Willa and Shooting star all staring at us from inside the cabin.

Shooting Star's brown eyes met mine, and I knew what I needed to do, "I won't kill you." I told him, "But I won't trust you either."

I removed my clawed hand from his throat and he sat up, his eyes were becoming larger, as him mouth shrunk. I could feel my respective body parts transforming back to the way they should be.

The others, aside from Mira and evil Pine Tree, came running out side to see what had happened, Billina lagging behind, obviously exhausted.

After the others had congratulated me, and Shooting Star had hugged me, I looked down at my daughter.

"You should go to bed." I told her.

She rolled her eyes, "Yea yea!" She said dismissively, "That seems to be Said a lot now a days." She continued as Willa helped her walk inside, "Oh look! Something interesting happens, but to bad, I don't get to enjoy it! Nope! I've got to go sleep!"

A/N: wow, I haven't written I chapter this long I a while, probably because I actually sort of care about this story again, why, I don't know, but I do!

What do y'all think about that Proditione stuff?

What about Billina's new attitude?

Next chapter we find some more stuff out about Bill/Will/Proditione's childhood! Anything in specific you want to know? I can't promise that it'll be in the chapter, but who knows, maybe it'll come up at some point, the story's not over yet!