35: Signs.

I finished helping patch the roof while Blake and Axel were patching the master bedroom ceiling. We found out it was an error with the installation. Since it was employee error, the plumber said he was going to replace it with no cost to us. When I knew the roof was almost done, I climbed down going to see how things were going in the master bedroom.

I poked my head in seeing Blake finish up with the ceiling. "Done." He said before he noticed me. "Only a little hiccup baby girl." He said pulling me to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Might as well get to the chutes to start vacations." Axel said. "Alright." Blake said. We started for the chutes. I got behind Blake able to jump up onto his back for a piggyback ride.

Luckily he caught me and hoisted me up higher. I curled my legs around his waist. "Feet a little higher baby." Blake whispered. I dropped my feet to his thighs. "Better?" I asked. "That works. You know I want to keep certain things in tact and you rubbing against my back isn't helping." He said. I chuckled. "Want me to make it better later?" I asked him.

"You know I'll let you make it better later." He said. I kissed his rough cheek. "You need to shave." I told him. "Come on. I know you love it." He looked ahead at Axel before dropping his voice. "You love it when my mouth is on your, and the stubble is right there scratching at it." He said. I pushed up farther on his back.

"I know you love that." He said. "You keep talking, I'm going to make sure you get blue balls next time we go at it." I said. He groaned. "Too late baby." He said. "You've got to work with em now." I said. "Please?" He asked. "Nope. You started it." I said. All morning we worked. Then all afternoon into the evening.

That night I could tell Blake was tired of Rome, his wife and the other guy being there. "One more day babe." I told him. "Promise baby?" He asked. "I promise." I answered. He kissed my forehead before pulling me to him. I could tell stress was eating away at him. I started kissing him. He returned them. He held me closer to him.

For most of the night we made sweet love holding each other and whispering sweet nothings. When the morning light broke through the drapes we knew everyone was getting things together. I was about to brush my teeth when I had the urge to puke. I heaved again more coming up. My hair was pulled out of my face.

Once I knew I was done heaving I sat back. My head met a thigh. "You Alright baby?" Blake asked. I noddded. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded again. "Think you can get through today?" He asked. "As long as I keep drinking water." I said. He handed me a wash cloth. I wiped my mouth before brushing my teeth.

The horses were loaded up and ready to go. I stuffed some mints into my shirt pocket. Axel and two other hands rode with Blake and I. "Sis please tell me your not going to be riding bulls." Axel said. "I am." I said. Blake gave me a worried look. We got there and let the hands take care of the horses. Blake pulled me to the side.

"If your feeling nauseous I don't want you to ride bulls." He said. "I won't if I have to. I'm going to drink plenty of water today and hopefully this goes away by tomorrow." I said. "There's some sprite in the fridge if you need it." He said. "I might drink it before bulls." I said. "I'd swap between water and sprite all day if you can help it." He said. I nodded.

"I don't want Axel or any of the hands catching onto me being like this." I said. "That's fine with me baby. Then we can look up why your throwing up." He said. I nodded. Every other event I was throwing up. I went ahead and ate like normal and drank sprite with it. I had gotten either first, second or third place in most of my events.

Just the motion of watching the other bull riders had me sitting it out this year. Blake was the one to break the news to the announcers. I've never gotten nauseous over that! Back at the house, Rome and his family packed up and left leaving Blake and I by ourselves. "Ok. So, throwing up and nauseous sounds like your sick, but you don't entirely feel sick." Blake started.

"Is your period off?" He asked. I pulled my phone out to check. "Shoot." I said. "What?" He asked. "Two missed." I said. He sighed. "Think there's a chance?" He asked. "Am I showing most of the signs?" I asked. "For the first trimester." He said. "Do you want to schedule a doctors appointment to check?" He asked. I nodded. "Want something to eat?" He asked.

I nodded.