I was running again. Their were bullets flying. Some of them Kryoz', others from the gang around me. I lost myself in my blood lust. When there was barely thirty remaining, I slid back behind the couch next to Kryoz. The couch had been torn up. Bullet holes littered almost every inch of it. I took one look at his face, and could tell that I had terrified him. I motioned with my head for him to stand and take more shots. So he did, and sprayed down as we came out from the cover of the couch. I quickly unsheathed my dagger and threw it across the room, and watched as it sunk into a person's skull. I stayed closed to Kryoz now, as I prepared to take off again. But then I saw him. Someone, hiding behind a chair that we hadn't notice. They raised their gun and fired. Just like when I had first met Smiity and the others, time seemed to slow. I wouldn't be able to deflect it, so I did the only other thing I could think of. I body checked Kryoz, sending him crashing into the wall as the bullet found home in my right shoulder. The pain I felt was overwhelming. I stumbled, but held myself up as a rage I have never known burned through me.

Slowly, I turned to face those in the room. That rage flared in me. In a few minutes, I was at the other side of the room. Someone to the right of me let out a screech and jumped back in fear. I turned to them as six people that had been lined up from where I was fell. Their guns clattered to the ground.

"Hound!" Kryoz yelled, worry and something like fear making up his voice. He had seen me get shot. I looked to the bullet wound in my shoulder. I raised my hand to the wound. Using some of my flames, I forced the bullet out of my shoulder and into my hand. I tossed it to the ground, at the feet of the person in front of me. I heard other gun shots come from a distance. That must have been the others moving up. I looked to my blood soaked jumpsuit, then back to the cowering man in front of me. My eyes burned. I lunged forwards and pierced his neck, before pulling back. It was silent once again as his body slumped to the ground. I flicked my gaze up and grinned something horrific.

"Hell is raining down." I said softly. In a matter of minutes, I had half of the people down. I have never had this happen before. But I liked it. The energy coursing through my veins. It was controlled yet wild. I faced the remaining few. I charged them, body horizontal, arms back. As I came up on one, I brought my hands forwards as I straightened slightly, my katanas crossing in an 'X' before bypassing each other and returning to my back as the mans body and head fell. Within another five minutes, everyone else was dead. As the adrenaline slowly wore off, I turned to Kryoz, sheathing my katanas and retrieving my dagger. He had fallen to the floor and pushed his back against it. I gave him a sickly sweet smile.

"Hound, y...you good now?" He asked quietly, shaking. I chuckled darkly at his pale face.

"I've never been better." I answered with a sickly sweet voice. The throb of the bullet wound in my arm slowly came back, and it slowly cleared my senses. I looked over my shoulder as more gun fire came from somewhere in the building. "We should go and help the others." I turned back to Kryoz. He wasn't shaking as bad anymore, and he seemed a little more confident. He gave me a shaky smile.

"Your absolutely terrifying. I like it." I gave him a genuine smile as I held my good hand out for him. He took it and stood up, retrieving his gun. He pulled a new mag from his pocket and switched it with the one in the gun. We ran out of the room and down the hallway, reaching what they considered to be their barracks. We rounded a corner and stopped. There was twelve people crowding the hallway, shooting down at Smiity and Delirious, who were in opposite rooms across from each other. I started down the hallway, katanas coming out and forwards to pierce, my shoulder screaming in protest. I took two down. Three whirled to me, but I was already there as Kryoz gave me cover fire from behind. We had to finish this fast, or else I would bleed out. I probably had another fifteen minutes before my blood loss became a problem. Kryoz dropped another three, while Smiity and Delirious took down the remaining four. Pounding feet were heard from further down the hallway. We whirled just to see Panda and FourZero round the corner. Everyone had finished with their sections. Smiity looked back to me.