15: i'll never smile again, until I smile at you.

Adrienne followed her ex husband into was once their room.

"Billie, why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"All of this.." she gestured to him and her.

"This... this shit. Why? Nothing even matters, you'll get hurt in the end."

"I don't get it." He responded.

She shook her head.

"Of course you don't."

"Adie.."

"No, Billie. Not everything is fine. You shouldn't go about your life thinking everything is going to work out for you, because it's not! Everything's going to go to shit before you know it! .. a-and-"

"Just because you're hurting doesn't give you the right to stomp all over the happiness I found in Mike. I'm sorry, Adrienne. We just aren't.. I don't feel the same way I did when we were young. Things are different now. I care about your feelings and I respect them. Please respect mine."

Adrienne stood there, arms crossed. Angry. She was sad, mad, confused. Why? After all these happy years.. why would he get a divorce out of the blue?

"....billie?"

Billie was fixing his bed, he responded

"What?"

"...did.. you ever cheat on me..?"

Billie scoffed.

Yes.

"No." He lied.

She walked over to him and slapped him across the face, leaving a red mark on his light skin.

She shook her head and angrily grabbed her things. Tears ran down her eyes and Billie stood there, watching her open the door.

"You're such... a liar." She said, slamming the door behind her.

Fuck.

i toldja i was planning an update soon and here it is .. be prepared to like die in the next chapters