38🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"Hey Kentrell, What's this?" I ask about the envelopes on the counter top, being nosy. There were four envelopes with the same logo.

"I think them DNA results." He leaned out of the doorway of the bathroom, a toothbrush in his mouth. Kentrell put himself on child support for all his kids, so they all, except Taylin had to get tests.

"Oou, can I open em?"

"Nigga why? They all gone say the same thing."

"So I can do my Maury shit!"

"Go 'head, ion care."

"Bet." I open the top one first. It was Princess'. I opened the rest before reading the results.

"Pertaining to five month old Arianna, Kentrell Gaulden, you... are not the father." He shot out that bathroom so quick. I stepped back, eyes wide.

"Hell you mean I'm not the father?" He asked, too close in my face. At least his mouth was clean.

"I mean...it says right here that...I got yo ass! Gimme that neck." He snatched the paper from me and mugged me.

"Damn, you mad?" I asked, popping his neck before he sat on the sofa. I opened the next one, it was Kayden.

"As it pertains to 23 month old Kayden, Kentrell Gaulden, you...are the father!"

"Mane, that's mah lil twin!" He laughed, lightening up. I pulled out the next letter.

"As it pertains to 11 month old Kamiri, you...are the father!" Coulda fooled m—never mind, I'm sorry.

"Man, you done?" He chuckled, picking Princess up.

"Nah, I gotta do BabyK, witcho impatient ass." He kisses Princess all over her cheeks.

"As it pertains to 23 month old Kameron, you..." My eyes went wide as I folded the paper.

"Hell wrong witchu?

"You wanna go get breakfast? On me?"

"Yeah, but I'm paying."

"No, I wanna take you out." I tell him. He takes the paper from my hand.

"Ight, where we going?" He asked, opening the letter.

"You pick." My voice shook as I took Arianna from him. He put the paper on the counter and went to the living room.

"Kentrell..."

"I'll be back." He said, grabbing his keys.

"No sir, I'm coming too. I'm not tryna bail you outta shit." He just shrugged, going out the door as I grabbed Princess' seat.
*

"Please don't spazz. Like real bad. I know you gone spazz a little, but—"

"Who finna spazz? Not me." He told me as we pulled into his mama's driveway. He got out the car and went to the back, getting the baby and walking with me to the door. He busted in the house, walking straight to the back.

"Damn Kentrell, you scared the shit out of me!" Starr said.

"My bad." He chuckled. Oh, this bitch is about to die. He sat on the bed, calm as a clear day.

"Wassup, you must want the kids? Hey Aliyah." I waved back.

"You must ain't checked the mail?"

"Um, Imma go...talk to Kendell." I said, excusing myself from the room.
*

Kentrell|Youngboy

"Uh, no." I tossed the crumpled paper to her.

"I shoulda known, you was runnin round wit the whole Rouge."