20🌻

Kentrell|Youngboy

"I don't give a damn, that nigga don't sign my paychecks." Three said to Kd, they were having some conversation.

"Nigga, Yeen got no legal job." I stated. We were in Ant's apartment waiting on his slow ass to get ready. I told him he could be in my video, and he just wigged. Ever since the incident, ian really been talking to Ant. I mean, I'm not finna get right back cool with a nigga that pointed a gun in my face for some stupid shit.

"The streets sign that nigga paycheck." I busted out laughing.

"Hey, are we leaving soon?" Alina asked me, sighing.

"Yeah, soon as this nigga get out the shower. Cool out, ain't nothing happening without me."

"I know...this neighborhood is just one big drug bust waiting to happen." She whined, catching the attention of Boomer, who was smoking a blunt. He straightfaced her and ashed it out.

"Hate boujee bitches." He grumbles. "Blew my damn high." The door swung open quickly.
*

Aliyah|Queen

"Malaysia, imma steal yo crutches and hide them bitches if you don't stop trying me." I mugged her as I pushed the door open.

"I'm just saying." She said, watching me struggle with the bags. I stepped into the threshold and looked dead at YB and a really pretty girl sitting beside him. I swallowed a little and stood up.

"Hey y'all." I try to speak with a little enthusiasm as I walk through the middle of everybody. I'm not even gonna flex, it hurt a little. It hurt more that Joe was right and I am a fool for thinking that we were ever gonna be more than baby mama and baby daddy.

"Damn, are y'all gone be ready?" Rod asked.

"Yes." I simply say, ignoring the sad stare that Joe was giving me. When I got in the room, I plopped the bags down and plopped down in my seat in front of the vanity.

"You okay, Aliyah?" I pulled out a pretty shirt I got from the mall.

"Yeah, I'm straight." Not even Malaysia knew I was messing around with Kentrell. I guess it was better this way, I could look stupid IN PEACE. "I need like four to the face—but I'm fine." I know she wanted to press further, but she didn't. She just rolled a chair to sit beside me.

"How you doing your eye makeup? Anything special?"

"Not really." I said as she grabbed a brush. "Glitter, wing, eyelashes." I had to do that and change quickly. By the time I heard Ant come past my door, we were done. And honestly, we looked like the baddest bitches. I had straightened my hair that morning, so all I had to do was put some braids in my frontal for a top knot, and Malaysia just had a simple top knot.

Malaysia had on some big ass gold hoops, a pink nike crop top that showed her belly piercing, white ripped jeans, and some rose gold foamposites and a gold watch. She put in a studded bottom grill and some green contacts. My girl went all out, she hoping this gone put her up for modeling. I wore a Gucci shirt and black jeans, diamond studs, and my custom huaraches. She convinced me to wear some hazel contacts, which made me take twenty minutes extra on my makeup, while she just stuck them bitches in.

"Y'all ready?" We popped in the doorframe and looked at the boys—and girl.

"Yeah." The only responses came from the girl and Ant. Everybody else was either staring at me or Malaysia shamefully.

"Let's goooo!" I clapped and walked towards the door.

"Wait—How her crippled—" Lucas started, but stopped to look her up and down. Kentrell reaches over and gave him a pop in the back of the head. One that said 'Focus, dummy.' 

"—Crippled ass gone be in the video." She sucked her teeth, clutching closer.

"Don't worry about me, I'm finna be sitting on every side walk, in and on every car, and on every porch. God got it." She stuck her tongue out, and he sighed. We started to roll out, and I made eye contact with Kentrell. I went on about my business after breaking the eye contact quickly and casually.
*

After a couple of hours, we finally finished the video filming. That girl, who I learned is named Alina, played some main role in the video. Me and Mal were on the front lines with the boys, hyping Kentrell up.

After that, we (minus Alina) decided to go to Kentrell's mom's house because she was having a cookout. By the way, she flipped her shit when Kentrell (unintentionally) told her about everything that went down in the house. When we got there, me and Mal went straight to the kitchen. Ms.Sheronda was funny as shit to us, usually not on purpose.

"Damnit, I been had to pee since forever." I rushed to the back, did my business and went out of the bathroom. I did a frustrated sigh in my head when I saw Trell at the end of the hall.

He's gonna wanna talk.

"Say, I gotta chop it up witcha right quick."

"Why?"

"You know why."

"I really don't. If it's about ole girl, Yeen gotta explain nothing to me. You don't owe me loyalty." I was talking out the side of my neck. Well, he didn't owe me loyalty, but I wanted it...in exchange for mine.

"Man, listen—"

"I don't want an explanation, Kentrell. I'm so serious right now." I tried to walk away, but he wouldn't let me.

"Well you getting it, so shut up and listen." You wanna know what I did after that?

I shut my ass up and listened.

"Alina wasn't nothing but a bitch these folks hired for my video. They called me early in the morning, talking about we might have to postpone the video because the lead didn't have a damn ride. So I said fuck that, sent my boy to pick her up. She stayed wit' us til it was time. Any more shit you wanna get off ya chest?" He had a hint of anger in his voice, and he was all in my personal space.

"S-so you not fuckin' wit' anybody else? Not even Jania?" His face morphed into the most disgusted look.

"No. My cousin probably killed that bitch by now." I let out a loud exhale.

"Damnit, Joe." I mumbled under my breath. Here I am, looking like a dummy. AGAIN.

"I know Yeen just say Joe...You listened to a nigga that like you for my information? Gotta do better, shawty. You smarter than that." He looked me up and down before walking off and leaving me in the empty hallway.
________________

Comment & Vote 💕