PROLOGUE 🌻

Kentrell|Youngboy

"Aye, nigga this right here lit!" I reached over and bumped Montana a little. I just felt like throwing a party, and the block was jumping.

"You already know!" Ben said, looking past me, then leaving again. Ian talked to this nigga all damn day, he been running around like fuck. I got up and went straight to Three. I was eyeing a female that sat on the couch, looking like she was bored.

"Yo, who that thea'? Shawty bad..." I licked my lips.

"That's Aliyah, sheon fuck wit nobody, dude."

"The fuck she doin' at a party, then?"

"Her brother got her drivin'."

"Well, I'm finna go make her night."

"I'm tellin' you, she quiet as fuck." I waved him off and walked over to her.

"Wassup?" I sat beside her. She just shrugged, smiling shyly.

"Why you not dancin?"

"Ion like to dance. Ain't this yo party?" She started looking around.

"Hell yeah. Can I talk to you somewhea quiet?" I got up, nodding my head over. She gave me an unsure look.

"Uh, ion really go nowhere wit' strangers." I sucked my teeth.

"Ian gon' hurt you. C'mon." She got up cautiously.

"What's yo name?" I ask, just to see if she'll say the same thing as Beenie. I put my hood on while going up the steps so I wouldn't attract attention.

"They call me Queen. Where I seen you before?"

"I go by Youngboy, my real name Kentrell though. Been rappin' for a lil while." I say, closing the door and cutting on the lamp in the corner.

"Coo', I heard about you. Ya music smooth." She talked in a faint voice.

"You shy?" I smirked at her. She nodded, playing with a charm on her bracelet.

"I got some fa that." I pulled out a sack full of weed that I got for my birthday.

"You smoke?"

"Yeah, but...I smoke my own..."

"I get my shit from Dundee."

"Oh, me too." She said, pulling out a red pack and handing it to me. I looked over and took them.

"Damn, luh baby, got them bitches on sight, don't ya?" She nodded, biting her lip a little. I guess she was feelin' a nigga or a big ass dopehead, cause she sat there and watched me roll with that same look on her face. I sparked it and hit it, giving it to her. We got higher than a bitch. I looked over and licked my lips. She looked even more fine than she did earlier.

"Aye, you a virgin?" It came out kinda slow. She shook her head.

"Lemme take care ah ya..." I looked at her and she looked at me. You could tell she was really gone.

"But...we don't even know each other like that..." She was giggling.

"Ain't nobody gotta know." She just looked at me as she put it out.

"Come hea..." I said softly. She scooted over and gave me a look. She was still looking shy, but she looked more into it.

"Ain't nobody gotta know..." She repeated softly, lifting her shirt up.
*

"Aye, shawty?" We fell asleep and I woke up a little bit of time later. The party was still jumping downstairs. It was low key still early and I already caught a body.

"Hm?" She sat up, not looking at me. She looked like she was scared or something.

"You gotta go, I gotta girl..." I said a little soft. I expected her to go off like these hoes usually do, but she ain't say shit. She just got up and slipped her shirt and pants on, and rushed out. I always wondered what happened to shawty. Even though she was quiet, she made me feel the worst. Shawty was bad, no lie, but I had to treat her like she was a one nighter.