•[2]•

Do you ever just hate someone's guts because you don't want to except the fact that you might actually love them?

Yea most people don't, and if you do you probably wouldn't go as far as beating them up on a daily basis just to get them to notice you.

Most people just don't think like that, but I do. In the society I live in, we have a symbol of peace that stops all evil to ensure the safety of others, All Might. That's the one person that Izuku Midoriya ever looked up to and it hurt to find that out.

I wanted him to look up to me, I wanted to be his number one ever since we first met. I didn't care if we were both guys or if he was quirkless, I just wanted to be his number one but I saw that I'd never compare to All Might.

One day I decided to make a vow to myself that I'd become better than All Might so that he would look at me like he does everyday to All Might.

For now though, I was going to stick to seeing him throughout the hallways and making sure nobody would make a move on him, and I'd find him after school or during lunch and make fun of him.

It's not like I wanted to like this shit-for-brains, he shouldn't even be in U.A. but here he is in class 1-A with me avoiding any contact with me.

I recently found out that this whole time Izuku actually did have a quirk and it drove me mad. He was able to hide his quirk from everybody up until his finals where he saved Ochako from the stupid practice robot.

He even hid it after I shoved him, that day he hugged me and from then on I bullied him but I wouldn't let my friends do it because I was the only person who could do that to Izuku.