Colbys room tour ;)

Y/n POV
Colby had your hand, taking you upstairs for a "upstairs tour", but like you thought, you already knew where this was going. He took you upstairs and he showed you all the rooms, and then the bathroom. There really wasn't much except for rooms and a bathroom. But then, he turned around to you, and he smirked.
Colby: Wanna see my room now?
Y/n: sure.
He smiled, and he lead you to his room. He opened the door for you, and he closed it behind you guys, and locked it. You looked back at him, but before you could say anything, you suddenly felt a pair of lips on yours. Colby was kissing you. He tried to enter your mouth, but you declined at first. But then after a few seconds, you just accepted, and now Colby was basically deep throating you while you guys we're kissing. It made you moan a little through the kiss. It was a little awkward at first, but it soon started to get heated. You guys stopped kissing, and he quickly started going to your neck, leaving some hickeys. Soon he was taking your shirt off, revealing your torso. He started to gently massage your boobs, while he was still kissing your neck. You stopped him from massaging you, so you could take his shirt off. After you took his shirt off, he took off your pants, them he threw on his bed (sexually, not abuse) He started teasing you by gently rubbing your clit through your underwear, which made you soaking wet, making the bed a little wet.
Colby: Awe is little y/n wet?
Y/n: *moan* yes
You glanced at Colby, and you saw him smirking. He was still teasing you, and you soon got impatient.
Y/n: JUST FUCK ME ALREADY DADDY
Colby: That's what I wanna hear
After that, you threw Colby on the bed (again, sexually),  with you on top of him. You started grinding up and down on his boner, making him moan a bit. Soon after that, Colby took your underwear off, and after you took off his. You slowly removed his boxers, making his dick slap his stomach, and you looked at Colby, as if asking "now?", and he nodded in agreement. You started licking the tip, then soon started putting "him" In your mouth "GODDAMN YOUR SO BIG" You said, which made Colby more turned on, which made him a moaning mess. You started going faster, pumping the rest of him with your hands, and a few seconds later, you felt his dick twitch in your mouth. You felt a warm liquid go down your throat.
Colby: Damn I didn't know you were like this ;)
Y/n: well I mean it's my first time so......i just have a quick little question.
Colby: what is it babe?
You started blushing a bit when he called you "babe"
Y/n: are you a virgin?
Colby: Yes. And you?
Y/n: Yup. I am. I'm honestly surprised your a virgin.
Colby: Honestly me too
You both laugh a bit.
Colby: shall we get back to what we were doing?
Y/n: of course ;)
You and Colby started making out again, so you both can get turned on again. After a few seconds, Colby laid you down on the bed, and he opened your legs, and he started eating you out.
Colby: You taste so fucken good y/n
Y/n: oh fuck
You were getting close to your climax, and you started to feel a knot in your stomach. You almost reached it, but then Colby stopped.
Y/n: what the fuck colbs?
He smiled at you, and he put a finger in, it kind of hurt at first, which you were trying to hide your pain, but then it turned into pleasure. He was going slow at first, since he knew it was your first time.
Y/n: FASTER COLBY
Colby: As you wish babe
He started to go faster, and then soon added two more fingers, so now there's three fingers inside you. You were getting close to your climax again, and Colby could tell because you were a moaning mess. "Please don't stop Colby" You moaned. He put four fingers in, and after a few seconds you felt a knot in your stomach, and you felt really weak. He stopped immediately because you came. After that, he climbed on top of you, and he started kissing your neck again, turning you on again. He went down to your legs, and he spreader your legs.
Colby: Are you sure your ready?
Y/n: I was born ready.......well......actually not really. But I'm ready
You both laughed a little. He looked at you, as if to say "are you ready?" Again, and you nodded. He got off the bed real quick to get a condom from his drawer.
Y/n: Damn someone's prepared for anything
Colby looked a little embarrassed, and it looked like he was blushing a bit. But you found it very hot for some reason. He out the condom on, and he slowly started entering you. He barely put the tip in, and it already hurt a bit. You tried to hide it, but you couldn't. You screamed out in the moment he stuck it in.
Colby: Are you okay? Does it hurt?
Y/n: No. JUST FUCK ME ALREADY
Colby smirked at you, and he slowly started to go deeper. At first, it hurt really bad, but then you got used to it, and it soon turned into pleasure. "OH FUCK COLBY" you moaned. He was moaning and grunting a bit too, which was really hot to you. "OH COLBY YOUR SO FUCKEN BIG" you said in between moans. "YOUR SO FUCKEN TIGHT Y/N" Colby kinda yelled. Both of you were a moaning mess up to this point. You felt a knot building up in your stomach again. "FASTER COLBY OMG DON'T STOP" He was soon all the way in, and he was thrusting as fast as he can. He tried to find your g spot, which he was thrusting in different directions. Soon he found it, and that made you scream. He smirked at you, and he started thrusting fast again, trying to hit your g spot everytime. You were so close to your climax. So was Colby. He was a fucken moaning mess, which turned you on more, and made you more wet than before. You felt his dick twitch in you, and after that, you reached your climax, and came. So did Colby. Thank you he had a condom! Colby was panting, and so were you. Colby flopped down on the bed next to you. You started kissing again, but only for a few seconds. You were both under the covers and holding hands, just staring at the Ceiling, still tired. You felt Colby staring at you, so you looked at him. And he was just smiling.
Colby: Damn that was fucken-
Y/n: amazing. I know.
Colby: Y/n, will you make me the happiest person on earth, and be my girlfriend?
Y/n: I would love to, Colby Brock ;)
You both got off the bed and started getting dressed.
Y/n: I wonder if anyone got suspicious and started looking for us?
Colby: Probably not
Y/n: Your right 😂
After you guys got dressed, you went to the bathroom to see if you still looked decent. Yup.....you still did. You went back into Colby's room, and he came up to you and gave you the biggest hug you have ever received. You guys stood there for about 5 minutes. When you his were done, you went outside. You slowly walked downstairs, feeling a little embarrassed. Colby must've noticed because he grabbed your hand and he whispered in your ear "it'll be okay as long as I'm here"  You looked up at him, since he was clearly way taller than you. You smiled at each other. He was leaning down for a kiss, but then you suddenly hear someone run upstairs. It was some tall guy again, he had red hair, and he was kind of cute. He had earrings, and he lowkey looked like he was Gothic or something. You can tell by the way he's dressed. He looked at you, and you were just smiling away. He looked at Colby and gave a huge smile. You looked at Colby, and he was motioning the guy to leave. You looked back at the guy, and he left.
Colby: Sorry. That was one of my roommates. His names jake.
Y/n: Oh its fine.
You and Colby started walking down the stairs. Now up to this point, you don't really care what anyone's gonna think now.
Colby: Do you want something to drink? You must be thirsty (😏)
Y/n: No I'm good. You already quenched my thirst 😏
You both laughed a little. You started walking to where everybody was at. You started looking around for other people you know.
Y/n: OH. MY. GOD!
Colby: what? Are you okay?
Y/n: I'm fine. I just need to leave right now. I'm sorry. I'll try and talk to you later.
Colby: What's happening? Y/N!
You just ignored him and kept running to the door. You were gonna reach for the door handle, but then suddenly felt someone grab your arm. It was Kat.
Kat: Hey what's wrong? Why you leaving so early?
Y/n: Nothing. I just need to leave.
Kat: What's wrong? Did something happen? Did you see someone?
Y/n: *inhale, exhale* I saw..........

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed that. Comment if you want a next part.