𝙎 𝙄 𝙓

Amelia Lancaster

Spiderman was in an alley getting back up from a bolt of lightning that just barely missed him. I didn't know where it was coming from, so I idiotically shouted, "Hey!", to try and distract the antagonizer. 

As I said that though, I felt the same bolt hit my torso, slamming me up against the brick wall.

"Amelia!!" I heard him scream.

I felt my entire body go blank.

I felt it go through my feet, up into my chest, my heart beating faster than I've ever felt it. I think I might explode.

I felt the software of my brain get fuzzy and I couldn't move at all. I was still, yet I was falling to the ground. It burned and was tingling. 

Everything hurts.

I screamed as I felt him touch me, when will this feeling go away?

I will never complain about the pins and needles sensation again.

I could feel him take me in his arms. I might be in his lap, but I don't know at this point. Everything is so blurry and hazy in my brain, I can't make anything out.

I could hear him around me, clutching me tightly in his arms. He sounds like he might be crying, but I couldn't tell. I did hear a "stay with me" or "I got you, don't worry", but the words were in and out, like breaking up on a walkie-talkie almost.

Reality was fading in and out, I could feel myself be wrapped around him and be carried. I eventually knew he was flying because I felt the quick wind against my face. Whenever I did fly with him, he always clutched onto me so tight, I thought I might never let go.

At this point, I had lost my vision and was trying to piece together what was going on. I couldn't help it because everything went dark.

~~~

I woke up in my room, having no clue how I got there. My whole torso was burning and stinging so bad. I looked over to grab my phone and saw a note on my nightstand. I leaned over to grab it, letting out a hiss as I felt my skin burn. I reached for the note that felt like how long it takes to get through English class to finally read it.

Hey Amelia,
I realize you probably have a lot of questions so here is my phone number.
Call me when you wake up and I will answer your questions.
-Peter Parker

Why would Peter have brought me home, how would he know about my pain? Did he do this to me? What is Peter hiding? I guess this is why he told me to call him. He didn't pick up the first time, but the second time he finally did.

Peter- "Hello?"

Me- "Hey, it's Amelia."

Peter- "Oh, hey. Sorry. You're not on my phone yet."

Me- "It's fine, can you tell me why it feels like my body is an electric socket?"

Peter- "Well sort of,"

Me- "Sort of? What is that supposed to mean?"

Peter- "Do you want to know?"

Me- "I mean I did ask."

Peter- "Okay fair. I can't explain everything on the phone, can you walk?"

Me- "It hurts like hell, but yes."

Peter- "Do you need me to pick you up?"

Me- "Maybe, anyway why can't you tell me on the phone?"