Chapter ~19~

John's POV

I was just walking in to the stables when a girl approached me and Azar. She looked at me through her long eyelashes.

"Hey." She spoke.

I took Azar in to his stable and responded clearly not interested.

"Hi." She blinked a few times. She definitely wasn't used to not receive attention from guys.

"Well my name is Callie." She tried again looking at me again. I sighed.

"Hi, Callie, I'm John." I responded without looking at her.

I grabbed a brush and started cleaning up Azar. Is this girl bothering you John. He asked glaring at her. I chuckled in my head and responded.

Quite a bit, but I want to see how this is gonna turn out. I jokingly told him.

"So, I was wondering, if"

"Sorry, not interested." I cut her off. She blinked again.

"What?" She asked.

I finally looked at her. She had long straight hair, that was probably straightened every day. She had magnificent blue eyes. I had to admit it that she was really hot.

Even though she eas good looking she wasn't as good looking as Adara. There was no one as good looking as Adara. Adara was just perfect. Her wavy redish hair, and amber shiny eyes. She had curves in the perfect places and had a magnificent smile, with beautiful white teeth.

"I said I'm not interested." I repeated myself, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Well you didn't let me finish." She smiled nervously.

She definetly wasn't used to being rejected.

"Would you go on a date with me." She tryed. She blinded a few times trying to look cuter. She did, but it still didn't work on me.

"No." I cut her off short.

"But why can't you go on a date with me. If you're busy we can always rearange it." She almost begged.

"It's not that I'm busy I just."

"You just what? Come on. Why not?" She almost pleaded.

As I was about to answer I heard someone walk out of Erebus' stall.

"Becouse I-" I couldn't finish. I was cut off becouse Callie roughly pressed her lips against mine.

I lifted my hands up, pushing her away when I saw Adara.

She was standing in front of Erebus' stall, tears welling up in her eyes.

She ran in to the stall and I ran in right behind her.

I saw her jump on to Erebus as he let out an ear piercing roar.

He lifted himself on to his back legs roaring again as they ran out of the stables.

"No Adara wait!" I yelled.

But she was already gone. Up in the air ignoring my calls.

"Adara!" I tried again.

I walked back in to the stables. It was already dark outside, so it was dangerous for her.

"So, changed your mind?" Callie asked again coming towards me.

She took my hand in hers and locked out fingers.

"No." I roughly said taking my hand away from her and walking in to Azar's stall.