1

Son Chaeyoung was a simple girl. She had a hairstyle similar to that one kdrama actor which made her look pretty and handsome at the same time. Her coffee shop was normal yet popular since the coffee she makes were delicious and cute but she wasn't aware that her looks was one of the reasons  why it became popular.

She owned a coffee shop at the age of 19 since it was given to her by her parents because Chaeyoung requested it and they agreed since they knew Chaeyoung was responsible.

She would be the first one to enter the coffee shop and the last one to go out. She never knew why, but she loves working at her shop.

It was already closing time and her workers bid goobye to her and she was now alone. She grabbed a rug because she will clean the tables since she volunteered to do it and she didn't want all of her workers to do everything.

She was cleaning the table in peace as she hummed her favorite song while swaying her hips in the same rhythm as the song.

She heard a familiar bell ring and it turned out that someone went in and Chaeyoung immediately recognized the girl.

"Hey. Can I get an Americano?" The girl requested with no emotion.

Her again? Chaeyoung mentally thought. "I'm sorry, we're closed at the moment." She said. "Please come back tomorrow." She smiled.

The girl was stubborn. She shook her head and sat on one of the table. "Please."

Expected. Chaeyoung sighed. "Jeez fine." She then went to the counter and wore her apron and proceeded to make a coffee for the strange girl.

The girl just watched the short girl make her coffee and it reminded her someone special. She smiled bitterly at herself as she remembered the last time she saw that person.

"Ya! You know what?! Let's break up!" She shouted as her tears fell.

"I-I'm sorry! Please don't leave me!" Her lover pleaded and hugged her, preventing her to walk away.

She harshly removed her lover's hands from her waist. "This relationship isn't healthy anymore!" She wiped her tears. "You're always busy with your work! You don't have enough time for me and I'm really sick of it!"

Her lover didn't say anything because everything she said was true. Her lover continued crying and begging her to not leave.

"No. It's over." She said coldly. She grabbed her ex-lover's phone and deleted her contact number. "Don't contact me. I don't want you in my life ever again." She then harshly returned the phone to her ex-lover before grabbing her things and left the apartment, leaving her ex-lover alone while crying.

She looked back at the apartment, where they made many memories, both happy and sad. She smiled bitterly before going to where her feet would take her.

"Ma'am why are you crying?" Chaeyoung asked as she snapped her fingers in front of the strange girl's face, snapping her out of her trance.

"I-it's nothing." She said and wiped her tears with her hands while sniffing a little.

Weird. Chaeyoung thought. "Here's your Americano. Enjoy." She said and placed the coffee in front of the strange girl while giving her a small smile.

"Thank you." The strange girl smiled, revealing her gummy smile that melted Chaeyoung's heart.

Chaeyoung blushed. "You're welcome." She said. "I'll continue cleaning now."

She was about to go back to the table she was cleaning when the strange girl held her hand.

"Please stay. I need someone to talk to." The strange girl said.