Chapter 1: The Outfit

Katara is in her room getting ready for a trip to the Jasmine Dragon, a tea shop, but on Friday it turns into a dance club. Her friends Suki and Toph came rushing in her room, " Katara?" asked Suki " Yes?" Katara said. " Is your brother, Sokka, going to be at the club ?" Katara sighed and thought " here we go -" but she was snapped out of her thoughts when Toph said " Katara, you need to wear something that shows a lot of skin." Katara rolled her eyes, Suki giggled and said " let me help you get ready." " Fine" said Katara.
Suki ran to Katara's draw and pulled out a  black crop to that came to her braw line that said badass on it. Katara pulled it over it and then put on the black jeans Suki gave her. They hugged all her petite curves. Toph said " much better and put theses on" while throwing Katara a pair of black wedges. Katara was usually 5'5 but the heals made her 5'9.
They all wore crop tops, jeans, and wedges. They finally made to tea shop and sat at the bar  waiting for her brother, Sokka, and his friend Aang. Aang was Toph's boyfriend and Katara always say they look cute causing Toph to blush and punch Katara in the arm. After about ten minutes the two boys came up to them. " Hey babe" Aang and Sokka said to Toph and Suki. Katara got up so the lovebirds can have there little make out session. She went to a empty table  and had a little wine, ( don't ask why there is wine at a tea shop) until three boys came up to her.