Finally!

It's been 2 months since Mike and I started dating. My dad was so angry when he found out that I was dating him he beat me up and left me on the floor for days.So I decided to run away from home. I haven't seen him ever since then.

I was out grocery shopping until I bumped into one of Mikes high school friends. We were in the same primary school. We started talking and catching up. He kept telling me how beautiful I looked and then told me that Mike had a GIRLFRIEND at school.
" No ways Saun! Mike is dating me not that chick" I said to him.
" I promise you he is.Mike is a player I don't understand why you are dating him. He played you once why wouldn't he do it again? I am a very nice guy I am not like Mike if you were my girlfriend I would treat you like a queen you wouldn't even have to go grocery shopping!" He said getting closer.
I stepped away from him trying to understand what he just said.
" Mike loves me he won't hurt me !" I said wanting to tear up so badly.
"I am just trying to warn you baby girl before it's too late." He said turning around.

Selena's Pov
I hate myself so much for thinking that Mike was going to change! Leopards don't change their spots. I went home( mikes house) and went up to his room. I sat on his bed and wrote him a letter.

Dear Mike
I can't believe you made me look so stupid all these months.

Making me think that I was your only girlfriend. Well I guess Sauns right you have never changed.

By the time you get this letter I will be long gone oh and enjoy your relationship with your "girlfriend". Thanks for everything you have done for me but my life is over. There's no reason for me to live. My father has raped me so many times and he sells me to his friends for money.So why should I live in such a world.
I am just a worthless dirty rag to everyone. It's time I go meet someone who cares about me and that's my mom.

If you could read my mind right now you would be in tears. Stay strong for me like I was. I have had some many anxiety attacks that I didn't tell you about because it wasn't necessary. You might have thought I was the perfect girl to you but stars can't shine with darkness.
Remember this: " The most beautiful souls are often most broken." Don't even bother trying to save me because life has just killed me and left me to die so do the same.
Selena.

I put the note on his pillow where he can see it. I was crying so hard my tears wouldn't stop. Thinking that I wanted to give up everything for a stupid boy. If he had just left me to die I wouldn't have to be feeling all this pain. I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE! I ran into the bathroom taking out my pills and blades. I wanted to make sure that I died properly this time ,so that Mike or anyone else couldn't save me. I got a bottle of water from down stairs. My head was just spinning I couldn't stop thinking about all the good times Mike and I had together and thinking about what Saun said made me want to kill myself even more. I felt like exploding, I hated myself and everyone hates me! I got the box of pills and drank all 40 pills at once they didn't go down well but I force them to. I then got into the bathroom looked the door and sat on the chair in front of the mirror. I looked at myself , every imperfection on my body meant a cut on my wrist, everyone that done me wrong was a cut on my wrist, every bad word I was called meant a cut on my wrist and every time I told Mike I loved him meant more deeper cuts.
It felt so good ,it's been long since I last cut. My head started feeling a bit dizzy as I knew it was time now. I took my last cut screaming "GOODBYE!" and that very moment I BLACKED out!