Im lovin it

Ronald continues patting your head holding onto you. "Y/n what was your dream about? I can see the terror in your eyes" you stutter to get words out choking on emotion "oh Ronald it wasn't that bad I b-barely remember it" you say avoiding eye contact twisting your legs around the bed. Ronald sits up on the bed adjusting his pillow behind him, he groans rubbing his eyes to look back at you. "Y/n baby talk to me.. please." His eyes study your face as you look at him for a minute it's silent. You decide to sit up next to him Ronald spreads out his arm around you. Snuggling next to him you bring up the covers of your bed they cover your whole body but Ronald on the other hand is 6ft your dick. They barely cover him. Longingly looking at you Ronald kisses your forehead "Sweetheart do tell me if you feel better about it." You begin to trace your fingers against the blankets "Ronald it's a lot to take it and I'm confused about it myself I'm sick to my stomach thinking about it all." Your body tenses up beside him as you continue "... please don't think bad of me for it." Ronald gently pushes your face towards his "Don't you dare ever think about me being mad at you nor will I ever think bad about you for some silly dream baby.." his voice trailed off as you continue looking at him you finally decided to tell him everything.
Throughout you telling him he laughs as how nervous you get brushing off your near tears. As you end your dream it's still so fresh in your mind making your stomach urge. "Wow.." Ronald says "you have had a wild dream there, I sure hope The king himself doesn't take you from me!" You laugh at his change in attitude and that he's not upset only finding it funny. "Ronald" you say as you sit up on top of him. He's stunned at your move he struggles to find the words. "Y-yes y/n?" Your mind is everywhere in circles all over the place. You can't find the words and that's ok instead you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him. Falling down him he wraps his arms around you holding you under the covers. "I love you so much y/n." Thats the last thing you hear until you fall back asleep.