Chapter 1:Sucked In

Caitlyn was mulling over her options: go to the library or listen to her parents argue. No contest. The musty, boring library was better than being at home.

While there, she decided to get something to read to take her mind off her real world situation. Caitlyn looked around while thinking of what would happen next. I need a book about someone's life crummier than mine. Maybe Harry Potter? Or the Hunger Games?

Her parents were arguing about divorce and her dad want to move back to Los Angeles,California when they lived before, but her mom wanted to stay in the peaceful town of Glen Cove. Caitlyn felt torn: she was a city girl at heart and loved the sights and signs of LA, but at the same time- she loved the coziness and warmth of the small, peacefulness of Glen Cove.

She was about to turn home since no book caught her eye(or interest)when a dark blue book with gold lettering seemed to lure her. 'A Treasury of Classic Fairy Tales"Caitlyn read. Seems better than listening to the Disagreement Channel at home. Not to mention, it brought Caitlyn bittersweet memories: when her parents would read her Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella before bed when she was a little girl.

She flopped into a big, over-stuffed armchair and started to read. "Once a upon time..." Caitlyn started but before she could finish the sentence,a force started to pull her inside."Woah,Woah,Woah!""Someone help me!"Caitlyn yelled,holding onto the arm of the chair.

But the force coming from the book was more powerful and sucked her inside! "Help!!!"she yelled before the book shut and fell on the chair. No one saw what happed except the old librarian who showed a secret smile before patting the book and saying"Good luck. You're gonna need it."

Sorry to anyone who's parents are divorced or getting divorced. Just the arguing helps move the plot along. Hope you love the story so far-YTReader19
Hello from YTReader19 of 2019. I'm officially rebooting the book since I noticed there was a lot of plot holes. Anyway, thanks for reading this trash I haven't updated in like a year. Keep writing-YTReader19 📕📚📕📗❤️