2| character 1: chowder

A/n hi guys , I'm so excited starting this journey with you all , with hopes of finally becoming popular on wattpad after so long , currently I have 0 reads , but i won't give Up , I know some wattpadders love this cartoon like I do , so vote and comment if you're one one them

____________________________________

Aliases :wanye tootin ( The toots)

Characteristics

Gender : Male

Species: cat -bear -rabbit hybrid

Status

Relatives : Panini ( spouse ' chowder grows up ')

Panchowbies ( children)

Occupation: Apprentice ( formally )

Master chef

Affiliation:Mung Daal ( Formal master )

Scraps ( apprentice)

Media

First appearance:The froggy Apple crumple thumpkin

Last appearance:chowder grows up

Voice actor:Nicki jones

Real - life counter part

Clam chowder

____________________________________

Chowder is the main character and protagonist of chowder . He was an apprentice under the learning of Mung Daal until the series finale when he took over the catering company. He was the main antagonist of the ' dice cycle ' making Ceviche the main protagonist of the episode.

Appearance

Chowder has a pink nose with a striped tail , resembling a raccoon. He wears a purple hat with two points and a Magenta purple shirt that covers his legs . He wears purple shoes. When he removes his hat , he has two pointy ears . He has a prominent fang. Due to his appetite , he is quite heavy and does not do well in Sports.

Personality

Chowder is a sweet innocent impulsive child who loves being in the kitchen. Another side of his personality is that he is highly sensitive and emotional and he often crys , mostly when his mentor Mung Daal doesn't listen to him or trust him , which is understandable for his age.

There have been times when he had a more darker side to his personality. When it comes to his passion for cooking. Such as , in the episode ' chowders catering company' when he was willing to render snitzel , Mung Daal and truffles unconcious. However, he changed his mind in favour of saving his friends from certain death.

Chowder gets berserk if he doesn't have food via limited time and can eat about anything on impuse. He is very loyal to Mung Daal and has called him ' Papa' , showing he sees him as a father figure and he is scared of truffles.

Relationships

Chowders ability to form bonds or relationships with other characters is often strained , due to him being a nuisance to others.

Mung Daal

" Why won't you trust me as a chef Mung ?"
- chowder tearfully asked Mung , in terms of cooking.

Chowder definitely likes Mung , often seeing him as a father figure and going to him for advice. Mung even at times treats him as if he were his own son. As mungs apprentice , chowder tries so hard to oblige to mungs wishes , but will often disobey If he feels the need to do so. His enthusiasm makes up for his intelligence , which seems to amuse Mung at times. They are often seen preparing dishes together. Even though Mung knows his erratic and uncontrollable behavior..

Gazpacho

" I thought you were my buddy ?"
- Gazpacho is hurt after chowder attempts to gain floss berries from him with Mung in disguise.

Gazpacho has taken a liking to chowder , even referring to him as his ' little buddy' at one point , they are shown to be close friends as they often go to one another for help or assistance in their daily lives. Chowder was the one that helped Gazpacho pursue his comedy career , Gazpacho helped chowder with his problems with Panini , Gazpacho was chosen by Mung and truffles to baby sit him.

Appearances

Chowder is the main character of the show and has appeared on every single episode of the series.

Trivia

- chowders voice actor is Nicky Jones , but in cartoon networks punch Time , it is Tara strong.

- He is named after a special soup

- chowders relatives have never been shown , though he addresses Mung as ' daddy'

- The longest he can go without food is two hours

- He can eat anything

- He has broken the fourth Wall the most

- The only time he was bothered being in a cartoon was in 'brain Grub '

- He looks similar to Pokemon munchlax

- He has terrible hand writing

- In the episode ' Endives dirty secret ' , chowder is revealed as a robot.

____________________________________

A/n Hi guys , hope I get voted and comments , cause I did lots of work in putting this together , the facts the pictures , oh and the term ' breaking down the fourth Wall ' when the characters point out the fact to the viewers that they are in a cartoon.