Just One Night ~24~

Start from the beginning

“Dammit, girl!” I snapped. “Way to ruin a moment.”

Cam laughed, and put one leg around my other side so he could wrap his arms around my waist. “Yeah, Rania. We were talking about ma-,” I elbowed his ribs lightly, giving him a look.

“What happened to not telling anyone?” I asked, trying to be quiet.

He rolled his eyes. “I’m sure everyone’s figured it out by now.”

“No they haven’t! It’s not like I’ve been going around telling anyone. Have you?”

He shook his head. “No, but I would think it’s obvious.”

“What the hell are you two talking about?” Rania asked, angrily.

I paused, looking at her. “Cam, I blame you for this. See, it’s clear she has no idea.”

Cam shrugged. “We had to tell them all at some point.”

“Yeah, when it was official!” I reminded him, slightly annoyed. I was in no way ready for the endless questions that I’d get from doing this.

“Tell me before I decide to let these two off and sit on you instead!” Rania warned.

I gulped. “Um…” I didn’t want to get sat on, but at the same time we weren’t ready to tell. Well, Cam might be. I wasn’t.

“We, uh,” Cam tried, looking helplessly at me.

“This is your own fault you know.” I told him, sighing. “Fine, let me simplify this for you.”

I was about to pull out my necklace, only to be stopped by the bell ringing.

I grinned. “Can’t be late for class!” I forced Cam to stand up. “You are not getting a goodbye kiss for that. And I swear if you tell anyone I’ll make you wait even longer.” I warned.

Cam nodded. “Got it. Lips locked, action sooner.”

I laughed. “Exactly. Love you.” I said, running off to Choir.

“Love you too!”

I couldn’t stop smiling; two months of hearing that and I still loved it.

I reached my seat, and groaned when I realized Rania was in the class with me. As I’d predicted, our director had told Rania, very nicely, that she couldn’t come to the Spring thing with the Choir. So I’d, very nicely, told the director the day of that I’d lost my form and I couldn’t go either. It had been a fun class.

Now we had nothing else to do, so each day was a free period basically. We were allowed to do pretty much anything, as long as we stayed clothed, and didn’t break any rules. We could even leave the room as long as we stayed on campus and didn’t disrupt any other classes.

“TAYLOR LIZZY QUESSIE, I WILL SIT ON YOU!” Rania yelled.

Shit. She only shortened my middle name from Elizabeth to Lizzy when she was seriously pissed off. The last time she’d done it was when she saw I’d slept with Cam.

“No!” I screeched, dumping my stuff on the chair and running towards our director’s office.

“What’s going on?” He asked.

“Rania’s threatening to sit on me.” I told him, trying to get into his office.

“Rania! Stop threatening to sit on Taylor! Taylor, what did you do to annoy her?”

I held up my hands innocently. “I refused to tell her something that has nothing to do with her.” I said.

He sighed. “Good luck.” He said, shutting his door again.