A Nasty Date Night

Start from the beginning

Michio is afraid to do something that insults her, Many of the British find Americans dumb, and they bash Americans as a whole, he fears it will be inevitable that he will say something to offend her like "Look at that American lickin' his car, aren't they just so stupid?"

Michio fears that he will face backlash for his ignorance as he has no frame of reference. She is the ONLY Native of America that he has ever met.

Michio & Myla were on a date. This place was awful. The reason that they went here on a date is because they couldn't afford anything else. College took a lot of their money.

A White British waiter, Tony, a male with long, tousled blonde hair cascading down to his shoulders and piercing grey eyes, approaches Myla and Michio's table with an air of indifference. His unkempt appearance "contrasts starkly" with the "fine-dining" setting. Wearing a crumpled white dress shirt and a stained black apron, he seems disinterested in his role.

In his hands, he carries two plates bearing the most aged and unappetizing burgers one could imagine. The buns appear stale and cracked, while the meat patty is discolored and overcooked. A peculiar aroma of age and neglect hangs around these dishes.

Michio looked at it & thought to the patty "How are you both discolored & overcooked at the same time?"

With an apathetic demeanor, the waiter places the unsavory burgers before Myla and Michio, barely making eye contact. His service lacks the usual warmth and professionalism, leaving the diners "wondering" whether they've stumbled into an unsettling dining experience.

Michio looks away from his burger while Myla ignores it & looks at the menu. All the burgers on the menu look very appetizing. Myla is going to do something odd.

Myla calls the waiter, thinking "I'm thinking of using my ethnicity to score some decent grub here. If I can make it look like he's treating me unfairly, maybe I can score one decent burger. Do you think it'll work? I mean, nobody gets fresh burgers at this place – not even folks from that are white. They all end up with the most overcooked and awful burgers. Maybe we should've just gone to the park!"

Myla looked at the waiter, Tony. She couldn't do it. "I realize that not only will I come across as foolish since they treat everyone the same way, but I'll also make it more challenging for those who genuinely face discrimination. This place doesn't discriminate; it treats everyone poorly," thought Myla.

Myla looks at the table with two European Brits, James & Carla. They get... "Oh- Oh, gosh!" said Carla. "Can I look down?" Said Carla as she looked down And there was this awful raw "robberger," robbing their money quickly. Her bread was covered in mold throughout, all over her bread. The meat was super-molding; she could see baby maggots poking out, and there were fly eggs on it.

On James' burger, there was no mold, but there were fly eggs all over the bread. The meat had the most mold because the meat was a raw bit of chicken with salmonella and moldy mulches coagulating together to make such a "wonderful, wonderful" dish!

Carla was about to bite into her burger. James was horrified, yelling, "No, you moron! You'll die if you eat that!"

Carla's bare hands were touching the burger, and Carla gagged! The burger touched her lips, but not her 👅 tongue!

Carla couldn't do it! Carla WOULDN'T DO IT!!! Carla may have been a broke college student, but she wasn't that broke!

Carla got up and ran out of the establishment, gagging. The establishment was called "Wonder Burgers!" with the slogan: "We'll make you wonder what they're made of with how good they are!"