3a

Opening the door and not hearing any sounds in the hallway Jungkook finally stepped out of the classroom. He closed the door behind him before glancing left and right in case he'd spot anybody. Finally thinking the coast was cleared he took a deep breath, burying his hands inside of his pockets and started walking.

He sauntered a bit to the left and passed a few more classrooms before reaching the end of the hallway where a door was bashed open. He glanced inside and decided that the room was far too creepy to go in so he turned on his heels and wanted to go back until sounds of gunshots filled the air.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck", Jungkook panicked, hearing more guns being fired at the other end of the hallway. The nearest room – except for the bashed open one – was too far away to just dive into.

His heart started hammering inside of his chest as footsteps seemed nearing closer and closer. They would spot him soon. And he was not sure if they were going to greet him with a smile or a bullet. Decided he didn't want to find out he ended on making a choice.

But what is that choice?

Should he go into the creepy bashed in room? ⇒ GO TO PART 4a

Or should he run to the nearest class room? ⇒ GO TO PART 4b