First Mission

The others begin to suit up and grab their weapons as you stare at them, confused as to what you were suppose to do. Tony was still working on your uniform and your only current weapon was your telekinsis, which needed much more practice.

Tony was gathering everyone, including Loki, into the elevator and noticed your absence. He looked towards your figure which stood in shock beside the couch. He then remembered that your suit wasn't yet ready and you couldn't handle much of your powers yet.

"You guys go ahead. I need to get (y/n) some gear." He said to the others who all stood in the crowded elevator. Steve nodded and pressed a button which caused the metal doors to close.

"Follow me." Tony gestured to you.

You did as you were told and he took you down to the lab. He handed you an odd looking outfit. It consisted of smooth black boots that ended mid calf, a dark navy blue skirt with a tactical belt and a skin tight top with long sleeves that matched the colour of the boots.

"This is a prototype that I made of your suit. Its pretty basic but the material alone should be enough to protect you."

"Can you leave so I can change?" You inquired.

Tony smirked and left the room, letting the doors close themselves behind him. You took this moment to quickly slide into the uniform. It was tight and well built. Your eyes searched around the room for a mirror and you stepped towards it. You looked good. The skirt fell just halfway down your thighs and the shirt fit in all the right places. You weren't a very big fan of the shoes but they would do the job.

Tony entered back into the lab and caught you admiring yourself.

He smirked once again. "Enjoying the prototype, I see."

You looked at his reflection in the mirror and rolled your eyes.

"Do I get any weapons?" You asked.

He nodded and began to tread towards the back of the room. He returns to your side and hands you a small dagger along with a pistol.

"This is all I get?"

"You aren't trained in combat yet so we can't risk giving you weapons that you arent experienced with. Plus you should be most dependant on your powers."

You sighed and placed the two weapons into your tactical belt.

"We have to go and meet the others now. They are already with Fury."

Tony takes a step towards you as he wraps and his arm around your waist. The mask to his iron suit then covers his face as he blasts out the window with you on his arm.

------------
 "Hydra is once again attempting to infiltrate our labs and bases all across the US. They have accomplished this task at only two of our bases and are currently holding some of our agents hostage. This is where you guys come in. I need you to split yourselves in to two groups and take back the captured bases." Fury makes eye contact with Steve and Tony as he explains what has happened and what the plan is.

"Where are the captured bases located?" Tony questions.

"One is in Ohio and the other is in South Carolina so it's best if you take the jets."

"Agreed." Steve pitches in.

"We don't have much time before they kill the hostage so get going, split up and take the jets. We will wire you the coordinates once you are in the air." Fury then tosses everyone in the room an earpiece. "These will help you reach eachother, just press the button if you need to address anyone."

Fury starts towards the door before turning back to look at us, still attempting the put on our earpieces. "Get going!" He shouts once again, then leaves.