"Louisa, this is Tony Stark, Tony this is Louisa." Steve Rodgers smiled tensely. It appeared to Louisa that Tony Stark's arrival was not planned."

"You don't need to introduce me Capsicle, I went to a meeting all about her just a day ago." He replied, eyeing Louisa who was still on the floor by Rodgers.

"I don't believe I need an introduction either, seeing as he was the one who shot me full of whatever the stuff is that I'm on right now."

"Sodium Thiopental. It's pretty great for most things we do." Mr. Stark replied, examining his fingernails.

"The Truth Serum?" Louisa asked, still uncomfortably calm.

"My, my, we caught ourselves a smart one." He cracked a grin towards Rodgers who gave him a disapproving frown. 

"Wasn't it also used to execute criminals up until a few years ago?" 

"Yes it was Lou, but we aren't going to give you enough to kill you. Only make you relax. Isn't that right 'Cap?"

"Tony, her name is Louisa."

"Actually, I don't hate Lou." Louisa said staring blankly at the Captain.

"God, I love drugs. No one ever tells me they like my nicknames with out 'em." Mr. Stark grinned.

"Come on Tony, don't be cruel." Rodgers said, rubbing his temple.

"I'm not cruel. I'm cool. Now shut up so I can do what Fury told me too."

"Who's Fury?" Louisa asked looking up at both men.

"He's a regular old bucket of sunshine and smiles. You'll really get a kick outta him." Mr.Stark quipped. "But he's not what I'm here to talk about. How much do you know about your powers Lou?"

"I know I make things blow up, or I blow up, or something. It usually happens when I'm mad or scared or annoyed or something."

"Ok, so you know nothing." Mr. Stark remarked, glancing at the mirror.

"That's not true Louisa, you know as much as we do." Steve said, putting a hand on her forearm, which she supposed was supposed to be comforting, but really just made anxious. Or, as anxious as she could be while on Sodium Thiopental.

"Mr. Stark, is that one-way glass?" She Asked, noticing the odd ways the two men kept glancing at the mirror.

"Yes it is. How'd you know?" Mr. Stark raised an eyebrow, cracking a smirk towards the mirror.

"You and Mr.Rogers kept looking at it. Plus, isn't a little strange to put a mirror in a criminal's room?"

"Louisa, you're not a criminal." Mr. Rogers exclaimed. He looked very concerned and his eyebrows drew together so that there was a little wrinkle in between them.

"Then why are you interrogating me?"

"Because sometimes when we find someone who's.... special, we need to ask them questions to make sure that we can do everything we can to help them." Steve replied, kindly.

"Oh bullshit-" Tony said but he was cut off by Steve.

"Language! Come on Tony, she's 10."

"Which makes her old enough to know the truth." Tony countered before turning his attention to Louisa. "Listen Lou, you're different. You can do things you shouldn't be able to do. That scares people and when people are scared, they send the government. When the government doesn't know what to do, they call S.H.I.E.L.D. Sometimes though, S.H.I.E.L.D doesn't care enough and some sneaky little bastard named Nick Fury gets interested in some obscure file he finds, but can't do the work himself so he calls us. That's what happened with you. Now Fury wants answers about who you are and we're here to give them to him"