Chapter 13

FRED POV

"Hey wheres Lilith?" i asked Gigi when George, Lee and I bounded into the Gryffindor Common Room.

"She- err- she's up in our dorm" Gigi responded

"Oh okay" i said and made for the staircase.

"I dont think you should go up there" Gigi said.

"Why not? I do it all the time i wont get caught Gigi" 

"No its not that" she said "look we heard some girls talking..."

"Talking about what? Who's 'we'?" i asked

"Fleur, Lilith and I. They were talking about well you and Lilith-"

"Who was it?!"

"Angelina, and some other girls. They-"

"What were they saying about me and-"

"WILL YOU LET ME SPEAK ALREADY!" Gigi screamed "They were talking about last night and how you walked out with Lilith. They said that you had been meaning to hook up with Liliana but since she turned out to be Lilith you settled for her. Angelina said that you just wanted a bit of variety and that by the end of the day you'd be back with her" 

"Oh...." i trailed off and sat down "so Lilith thinks that i dont like her?"

"Well yes but-" Gigi started but was interrupted by the french accent of Fleur.

"You idiot. Did she not tell you ANYTHING about her past? About having to put up the persona of Liliana? She doesnt care about you not liking her, she didnt like you. What she cares about is being used. Used for her body most of all. Just wanting a variety counts under those circumstances" Fleur said angrily.

"But i wasnt just using her!" i protested 

"Doesnt matter. Until you tell her, thats the way she'll view it" Gigi said.

"Right" i said then stood back up.

"Did you not hear anything we just said? Sit your butt back down until she is ready to talk to you! She is very upset!" Fleur said

"Yeah yeah" i waved her off and bounded up to the 6th year girl's dorm.

When i went into the room Lilith's bed was the only one occupied. Her bed was instantly distinguishable because the entire decoration was black instead of red and gold. She was sitting there with large headphones over her ears and writing in a small black notebook and she was wearing a short black dress instead of the long skirt she'd been wearing earlier.

"Hey" i said and she looked up even though the music was probably far too loud for a normal person to hear anything.

"What do you want?" she asked coldly taking off her headphones.

"To talk?" i asked

"No" she covered her ears again.

I sighed and took off her headphones.

"Hey!"

"Listen to me Lilith" i said and sat down on her bed "sit up" 

"No" 

"Sit up"

"No!"

"Come on!" 

"Fine!" she huffed and sat up reluctantly.

"Gigi and Fleur told me about what Angelina was saying earlier" she looked down sadly "but its all lies Lilith. I knew it was you straight on. I wouldnt have come up to you if it had been any different, after how Liliana said no (Fleur also told me why on that) i wouldnt have had the guts do it. I didnt mean to end up sleeping with you that night so its not like i walked up to Liliana just to get laid. I slept with you because i like you alot, and id never use a girl 'for variety' and then go back to my girlfriend! Ill never go back to Angelina babe because i never liked her, she was cool and everything but when we started dating she became really clingy and i broke up with her. But you know sometimes id just do it with her without loving her. And im sorry for doing that but i couldnt resist. I like you and noone else".

"I dont believe you" she said immediatly.

"WHAT?! I just said all that and you dont believe me?!"

She nodded

I sighed "okay, if i didnt like you would i give you this?" i asked and pulled a box out of my back pocket then handed it to her. 

She opened it then gasped: http://www.rivithead.com/catalog/croix-de-cour-noir.html

"Fred! Its beautiful. But why?" 

"To prove that i like you. And you said last night that you usually only get 1 present and i felt bad for not having given you a real present" i shrugged "Do you like it?"

"I love it!" 

"Turn around" i said and clipped the necklace onto her neck "hmm" i said and frowned

"What is it?" 

"I was hoping to find one as beautiful as you but i guess i failed" i said and she smacked my chest.

"Oh hush"

"So do you believe me now?" i asked and she nodded "oh and Fleur said something interesting, that you didnt like me?"

"Oh well" she blushed "so maybe i didnt, until you saved me from the fire that is" 

I smiled "oh the way i talked about Lilith! I wish id known it was you back then"

"Well thats what made me like you in the first place" 

"Really?"

She nodded "it's really $3XY you know, a big bad jock boy coming in to save the helpless cheerleader"

I smiled "come on" I grabbed her hand

"Where?" she asked but was sort of helpless to say no because I was already dragging her along. 

I went down to the common room and stood on a table in the middle of the room. "Excuse me everyone!" I said loudly "Thank you. Now, it has come to my attention they certain people have been saying things about a certain someone. You know who you are. And I just want to let everyone know that I like Lilith Moon alot. To anyone who would like to know, yes I know she is Liliana Delacour and I am not just sleeping with her because of that. I am doing it because I like her and nobody is going I convince me or her otherwise. If she would say yes I'd also like her to be my girlfriend" I said and turned to Lilith.

"Sure" she shrugged. 

"Alright then there you go, me and Lilith Moon are officially an item. Angelina you are a slag. Good day to you all" I bowed and went over to George, Gigi, Fleur and Lee.

"That was nice" Lilith said and she sat on my lap with her arms around my neck.

"Wow Lilith is showing PDA? Wow" I teased.

"Oh shut up you" she kissed me softly.