Chapter 12

A/N: this chapter will have a lot of skippin parts

When I woke up that morning I knew where I was, but I was confused as to whose arm's were wrapped around me tightly. Surely Fred hadn't stayed the night?

I tentatively peeked over my shoulder and saw Fred's calm sleeping face.

"He did" I murmured. I looked at him for a while then I turned back and pretended to be asleep.

At that moment he took a sharp intake of breathe and he sat up, then he sighed and ran a finger over the side of my face.

He leaned down and pecked my lips softly.

"Mmm" I murmured and opened my eyes.

"Morning" Fred said 

"Morning" I said and stretched.

He kissed my stretched neck making me laugh. "Stop! That tickles!"

He grabbed my wrists and pinned me down then leaned down to kiss my lips.

"Im surprised you stayed the night" I said looking up at him.

"Why?" he asked

"Because you never do that. Whenever you sleep with someone in our year you sneak out at 4 in the morning with your clothes in your arms and your shoes in your mouth" i said.

"Well how could i have sneaked out at 4 in the morning if we fell asleep at 4 in the morning?" he asked.

"I dont know" i said with a small smile.

Suddenly i became aware of the fact that the covers only covered my hips and down. 

"Umm i should get ready" i said and tried to sit up.

"No no you don't" he said and pushed me back down.

"Stop!" I giggled and pushed him away. 

I got out of bed and wrapped one of my blankets around my body before pulling on my nightgown.

http://img3.etsystatic.com/il_570xN.155821611.jpg

"How about you take that off and we go again?" Fred asked and wrapped his arms around my shoulders while his hand traveled under my gown and pulled it up on his way.

"Stop!" I smacked his hand away and went into the bathroom "go away already!"

"Ah you are so kind my dear" he said sarcastically and followed me into the bathroom and into the shower I was in.

"Hey!" I said 

"What?" he asked amusedly

"Get out! I'm showering!"

"So?" he asked and grabbed my hips pulling me into a deep kiss.

"Well I guess I don't mind it that much" I said and he laughed.

When I got out I dried my hair then put in my synthetic dreads. I applied a white foundation to my skin then started to work on my eyes.

"Why do you wear so much makeup?" Fred asked ruffling his hair with a towel.

"Because i like" I replied rubbing my lips together.

"Are you done now?" he asked

"Almost" I put in white contacts "what do you think? Their new"

"Its.... Interesting" he said.

Then I got dressed in: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_275/set?id=53567094