Chapter 1: A New Beginning

It's a beautiful day outside; Birds sang a wonderful tune, as the flowers bloomed into lively colors. A young girl, at the age of 18, sat near the window as she watched her beautiful garden.

She sighed as she blew her white hair out of her face. As she looked around, she could see a faint vortex in the background, but as she looked again, it was gone it was never there. She stood up, looking around before turning to the grand mansion in front of her. The walls were made of pure white quartz, as it was hinted with colors of gold and black. 

She opened its brown double doors, entering into a grand, yet empty, living room. It was simple, yet huge. A few light blue couches on the side, and a big white table in the center, with a golden chandelier on the ceiling added a royal touch to the whole place. She walked along the red carpet set down on the floor, and walked to an elevator. She went in, and her eyes glowed a bright gold, as the small room started to move. It went up rapidly, making almost anyone who was inside fall to their knees. She stood straight, even as it came to an abrupt stop at the 10th floor. The door opened, and her eyes lost their golden glow. As she walked out onto another red carpet, she looked at the many, many rooms she passed.

As she walked with her head high, she let out a disappointed sigh.

"Oh how I wish I would have even just a single person here with me. Someone to talk to, or someone to be with." She said to herself as she continued to walk

She passed room after room until she came to a stop at the very last. She held out her hand, pushing open the silver white doors and entered a small, cozy bedroom. With a white carpet on the floor, it had colors upon colors of paint on the walls, and a small red bed on the side. She sat down on the bed, pulling a pink, hear-shaped pillow into her arms. She hugged it tight, before letting out a small, shaky sigh. 

As she looked up again, hey eyes set onto a small golden clock, just as the short silver hand stopped at 3, and the long ruby hand stopped at 12. She stood up all of a sudden, before putting her hand to her head.

"Note to self. Don't stand up too quickly." She mumbles as she lets out a small laugh. She looked out the window, before walking towards what seemed like A balcony. As she arrived on it, the doors swung open, and she was greeted by a cold wind. She sighed and walked outside, greeting the sunny yet cold day. She looked around the high view, before sitting down on a small black chair and table. She snapped her fingers in a calm yet swift motion, making a swirling vortex of blue and green appeared before her, before clearing into a screen-like mirror. Soon, it started changing rapidly, although she could still see every image clearly. It passed hundreds and hundreds of images, before stopping at a certain image. She looked the plain black void of nothingness that she had found. She looked at it, confused.

"I never seen a realm this... Empty..." She says as she holds her hand to it. She starts to swipe around it, as if it was a phone. The screen still looked the same, until a certain object caught her colorful eyes.

A strand of red string hanging from the ceiling. She looked around again, still curios on what this realm could be. As she looked closer, she could see a faint black figure sitting alone in the distance. She watched closer, studying this figure for any... Movement.

"What even...." She mumbles to herself as she kept watching. She kept watching for quite some time, until she got tired.

"This is a waste of time. I should be finishing up today's rounds. Not staring at some statue." She says with a sigh. The vortex starts once more rapidly flashing images, while she had stared at them. Each image was once again a different realm, until she came unto another blank canvas. She sighed as the images stopped again, leaving that blank image on her screen.

"Another one? What could be in this one, I wonder." She mumbles as she swiped around once more, slowly leading herself to believe that there is absolutely nothing there.

She once more sighed as she started to give up, until she finally saw something. A small figure in the distance sat there, unresponsive like the last. She kept a keen eye on it, before going to the conclusion that they are nothing more than statues left from broken Realms. 

The screen then continues once more to flash images for her to study. And yet, she could not get her mind off those 2 Realms. Before she could notice, the vortex stops once more, now showing nothing but a black screen.

"Job's done for tonight." She says to herself, before gesturing the vortex to disappear, and it does simply that. She looked up to the sky to see a gorgeous sight. The sky had faded to an orange and red color, as a giant yellow ball of light sat in the center. The clouds all gathered on each end, making it seem like a stage, with a golden right of fire in the center. At the ends, the sky was smeared with black and blue colors, as the ring of fire starts to descend.

Slowly, the sky scattered with stars, filling her eyes with hope and love. The black night sky was her symbol of hope in the darkness, because even after the sun sets, the stars will be there, shining brighter as the night grows darker. 

Her pink lips curled into a small, satisfied smile, before she turns and walks back inside. She gives no hesitation and jumps face first onto her bed, sadly, she missed and landed on the floor.

She groaned and got up, growling to herself.

"Another note to self, NEVER do that again." She says with a out as she gets slowly into her bed. She tucked herself, in, making a small bundle out of herself.

"Goodnight, world." She mumbles softly as she closes her eyes and drifts away into the land of her sweet dreams.

But little did she know that the end of this day would mark the start...

Of Her New Beginning.