Loving Again | Chapter 7 *Apologies and Party*

Start from the beginning

Chase look pain, as he stare at Em. That face must be working.

"No" He reapeat again.

"We are going" I said, everybody's attention turned to me.

"What?"Kyle ask staring at me.

"I want to go. I need a distraction"I said biting my lip. They didn't know about what Nick did,and I wanted that to stay that way.

"Distraction of what?" Chase ask staring at me, clueless.

"I just want to go to a party, why is that so hard to say yes to."I complained.

"You never go to parties"Everybody said at the same time.

"Em, Kath, don't you want to go to the party?"I ask both of them.

"Yeah" They said together.

"Then help me out here"I snap. Then I turned my attention to the guys.

"Guys, I want to go to a party. I am going. Wherever you want to go with me or not." I got off the couch and started walking to my room. Kath and Em where sharing, since there were only two room.

As I was about to close the door somebody stop it. I turned around to find Kyle staring back at me. He close the door behind him, but didn't move.

"What happen with Nick on the date?"He dare ask what neither of our friends dare ask me.

"He kissed me," I said, as I watch a smile growing on his face",Then found out it was a bet" I finish.

He stare blankly at me like I told him Nick said he was an alien.

"He did what?!" He yell

"You heard. I don't think that's what you wanted to happen? Did you?" I snap at him. He knew about the date and went with it. He knew about my promise and how I felt about dating, and still went with it.

"No, of course not. But why didn't you tell us?" He question.

"You think I wanted you guys to know he bet he could kiss me?! Do you honestly think I would randomly say 'Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you Nick kiss me and then the next morning I heard him saying it was a bet he made. So how are you guys'?" I said angry.

"I'm sorry"He said looking guilty and sad. Suddenly I felt guilty for snapping at him, he just wanted to help.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snap at you. I should be angry at Nick, not you. You were just wanted to help" I said honestly.

"We should go to a party" He smile. Then I smile back at him, and hug him.

"Thank you, thank you!" I shriek.

"What's all that yelling?" Adrain ask opening the door.

"We are going to a party!"I yell exited at them. Their attention turned back to Kyle.

"What made you change your answer?"Chase ask.

Kyle look at me, asking me if he should tell them. I nodded my head.

"Nick kiss El,"He started and Em and Kath shriek from behind.

"Oh my god, oh my god! What are you doing here women? Shouldn't you be with him?!"Kath said hugging me.

"Girls, you didn't let me finish" Kyle chuckle.

"There's more?"Em question.

"Yeah, El found out it was a bet"Kyle finish.

When I looked at Adrain and Chase their expressions were the scariest I ever seen.

"He's dead"Chase hiss.