Introduction

I'm quite excited about this work. The whole original trilogy was written in four days, not my usual since I like taking time to play with the characters in my head and plan things out, but I think this came out quite fine and I'm glad it did. I wrote the original version for a website but I decided to extend it and publish it here. I enjoyed writing this book, I hope you enjoy reading it. I'll be expecting your comments.

INK TRILOGY
INKED

FEKOYA JESUTOFUNMI@ COPYRIGHT2018

All rights reserved.

This book is a work of fiction. The names, characters and incidents are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or events is entirely coincidental. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the prior permission of the copyright owner or the publisher. Please do not participate, partake in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the Author's right.

JEMMA

Disclaimer: Cover image and other images are sourced from the internet and remain the intellectual property of the original artists. The story I own.