ZEYU- Who Are you?

Requested by:

FreyaDianjiaZeyu 😊

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Zeyu... what happened to you? Right now it's las if you forgot everything about me. It's like you don't even know me anymore. why? Oh. I know why. It's probably because of me. It's all my fault.

*flashback*
"Hi babe!" He greeted me with a smile on his face. I also smiled back at him. "Well hello there" i greeted back.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" He asked. I wanted to do alot of things but i decided to let him decide for himself because it's always me who keeps deciding for the past years.

"Umm, how about you decide this time?" I asked him as he thought of what to do.

"Hmmm...how about let's go to the namsan tower?" He asked me as i became excited. Namsan tower is a beautiful place. Well, in my opinion. And like, wouldn't want to go there?

"Sounds great!!"

"Then, let's go!!" He said, dragging me to that place. Well we only walk because it's just near our place somewhere.

"Yikes, you're so fast, what happened to you?!?" I asked him. As he turned to me and smiled.

"Just excited" he said. "Race you to the tower, y/n!" He said and ran. There was a car coming but he didn't see.

"ZEYU!! Be careful!" I said as he turned back to see what i was talking about as he got hit by the car.

"Zeyu..." i said as i held his body.

"Someone! Help!" i cried out. And thankfully, the ambulance came.

Why did this happen so fast? What's wrong with the time? Does life hate me?

Many more questions ran to my mind as i saw them bring him to the stretcher and of course, i tagged along as they bring him to the nearest hospital.

[Timeskipped]
The doctor came out as i stood up and bowed to him as he bowed back.

"Sorry miss, the hit was terrible that causes him to have amnesia." He said as i became speechless.

*flashback end*

Now what am i gonna do with my life?
Now he won't remember me. Not ever.

[Three days later]
I tried making him remember me countless times, but he would try to keep him out.

"Zeyu?" I tried to see if he would still try to avoid me this time.

"Huh? Who are you?" He asked with an annoyed face.

"Why am i here? I don't wanna be here! And i don't want to see anyone! Go away!" He shouted those words.

"zeyu it's m-me...y/n" i said and hugged him.

"Don't touch me, you woman! I don't know you!" he shouted at me which made me cry.