ZEYU-Cheater

(Mature content: includes swear words.)

-Your P.O.V-

You got home from work and you heard zeyu calling someone else on the phone.

"k xiaotang, i'm coming to your place." he said, you tried to hold back your tears and just decided to keep your mouth shut. You hid somewhere and listened to their conversation.

"What? Oh y/n? Don't worry about her. You don't care about her right? Well then so be it."

When he said that, your world suddenly became dark, and your tears finally went down. but you remained silent. crying this way, it made your heart ache.

You just smiled bitterly. you were used to it already because you keep on hearing him calling someone else on the phone. you always waited for the day you can finally ask him, but you're afraid to do it since you don't wanna lose him.

You went out for a while to get some fresh air.
Yet tears were still flowing in your eyes.

Then, while walking down the empty streets, you saw his other bestfriends.

"Hi y/n!!" They greeted you, you smiled and waved back at them. You imidiately wiped your tears and put on a fake smile.

"I can do this, i can hide my sadness, i can hide my tears. I've been here for a thousand times. they should not notice how sad i am. Though i wanna tell them but i don't wanna lose them too."

You said to yourself.

"So, what's up?" They asked you as you remained smiling.

"Guys, it's great. just great." you tried your best to smile but ou suddenly remembered him saying that you're not good enough for him.

Because of the sudden thought, you failed at trying to make them think you were actually happy when you know to yourself that you are not.

but they noticed it.

"Hey, are you sure?" Xinlong asked you with concern.

"Huh? What do you mean of course i'm sure. I'm okay guys. Just... had a headache." you said as you faked a laugh so they would think that you're really fine.

"I know that smile is fake" zihao said.

You didn't want them to notice so you tried making an excuse.

"Just depressed that yuni is already gone" you lied. Well half-lied because you were also sad that yuni is gone. she's the one who could keep you happy at times like this.

"Aww i'm sure you'll find someone like yuni..." hanyu said softly as you smiled at him.

"Yes, there's no one like her, as you can see, she was a good friend of mine." you said. which was true even if yuni was just a dog. your pet.

"Aww....hey! How are you and zeyu?" Mingrui asked which made you panic since you didn't want to tell them.

No. You wanted to tell them but you were afraid to lose them.

"Just fine, i'm just out for awhile. he'll meet a friend i guess.. but i didn't want to come with him" you lied. well it's kinda true that he'll meet someone. but it's definitely not his friend.

You and the rest of the guys chat for awhile until suddenly... they had to go. you bid them goodbye, you also decided to go home so you walked home.

As you got there you opened your room and what happens next will shock you.

You saw him kissing another girl, it was your high school enemy, xiaotang. when they realized you were home, xiaotang smirked at you. And zeyu looked at you with horror.